SharePromoteReport Abuse
Ken
Ken Wolff

1853 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kore4 Upside Downline Builder To Infinity
4/8/2015 3:46:05 AM

click New Reply or Quote below in the Adlandpro forum and comment in that thread including your Kore4 link and I will edit this post putting you in line for the Spotlight Position. Since this is going viral on the Internet I need to add that you will need to be a member of Adlandpro to post a message there. You can also comment in the blog, but another way is to comminicate with the team in the newly set up Skype Room Kore4 Downline Builder To Infinity. The quickest way of all is by letting me, Ken Wolff, know that you joined and who your sponsor is. My Facebook and Skype ID is: ken.wolff1

• You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to get involved but it would be in your best interest to join.

Click Here to learn more and join Adlandpro!
    Watch the movie and click on the ** Register here **

Now it is important to join Kore4 with someone you know like and trust. Trust me! I hope you like me...LOL...

If you don't know me that is easy to fix. Let's start by sharing strategies for success.

Click HERE to learn more and join Kore4 with my link.

If you join with my link, I will rebate 100% of your 1st month after your 3rd month, or rebate 100% of the commission that I receive until you break even or get into profit. That can easily happen quickly as we will work as a team to build your downline to Infinity.

I will encourage everyone on our team to do the same thing. Pay it forward. Help your downline to succeed.

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Elaine

Elaine has also agreed to offer the same incentive rebating her commission to anyone who signs up with her link until they break even or earn a profit or rebating the fee for the 1st month after the 3rd.

There are so many reasons to join Kore4 and exponentially increase the value of your online activity. You get 4 times the eXperience Points for your team for everything that you do in the CTP program.

With that in mind I will add the names of the Kore4 members of our NoLimits 4 The Soaring Eagles Team in this downline builder to Infinity.

==========================================================

Join Kore4 with Julie

Click HERE to Join Kore4 with Julie

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Malcolm Lowe

==========================================

• Recent sign ups outside of the The Soaring Eagle Team:

Click HERE to Join Kore4 with Renee Vorbach

http://veteransurf.com/?rid=1068

• http://kore4.com/?referer=aslate

Click HERE to Join Kore4 with Anthony Slate

=====================================

You spend months and months working away diligently, yet despite all this, the rewards just don’t seem to come
    ...it is as if the decks are stacked against you. Now it is different. You have a team to work with. We will work together to build your downline to Infinity.
    ========================================

Ken Wolff
    Skype me @: ken'wolff1
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1853 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Kore4 Downline Builder To Infinity
9/29/2016 5:54:28 AM
Here is an update with the latest link:
========================================================
Quote:

* Join Kore4 with Cheryl

Join Kore4 With the Latest Link and Make It Your Own!
You are invited to Join with the latest link and make it your own. The latest link belongs to Cheryl Fitzjohn.

CLick HERE to join Kore4 with Cheryl Fitzjohn

Grab the latest link, join, click New Reply or Quote below and comment in this thread including your Kore4 link and I will edit this post giving you the top spot as owner of the latest link. Since this is going viral on the Internet I need to add that you will need to be a member of Adlandpro to post your message.

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to get involved but it would be in your best interest to join.

Click Here to Go to join Adlandpro!

Now it is important to join Kore4 with someone you know like and trust. Trust me! I hope you like me...LOL...Ken's ALP profile

If you don't know me that is easy to fix. Let's start by sharing strategies for success. The best way to reach me is in Skype. My ID there is the same as it is in Facebook: ken.wolff1

If you join with my link, I will give you back the 100% of the commission that I receive as a rebate until you break even or get into profit. That can easily happen quickly as we will work as a team to promote this forum.

I will encourage everyone on our team to do the same thing. Pay it forward. Help your downline to succeed.

Elaine has also agreed to offer the same incentive rebating her commission to anyone who signs up with her link until they break even or earn a profit.

Elaine Groff-Wolff Elaine's Profile Picture

There are so many reasons to join Kore4 and exponentially increase the value of your online activity. You get 4 times the eXperience Points for your team for everything that you do in the CTP program.

With that in mind I will add the names of the Kore4 members of our WealthBuildersTeam:WealthBuilders

Team Leader and owner of the Wealth Builders:
Evelyn's ALP Profile

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Evelyn Kramer

Click Here to Check out Evelyn's Treasure Chest

Lugano's CTP ProfileClick HERE to join Kore4 with Lugano Synergy

Carla's CTP Profile
Click HERE to join Kore4 with Carla Frey

Peter's CTP Profile

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Peter Kowalchuk

Recent sign ups outside of the Wealthbuilders

Click HERE to join Kore4 with
Michael Mallia!Join Kore4 with Michael

Previous owner of the latest link:
Monty Ferbert Kore4 Profile

Monty Ferbert (aka richmouse2)!

You spend months and months working away diligently, yet despite all this, the rewards just don’t seem to come...it is as if the decks are stacked against you. Now it is different. You have a team to work with. We will work together to build your downline to Infinity. ========================================
Ken Wolff

Who is next to get in the spotlight position?
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1853 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Kore4 Upside Downline Builder To Infinity
11/1/2016 5:53:53 PM
Join and Save this forum to your favorites as it changes and updates often. The more it changes the better it is for everyone. Why? Read carefully all the way to the bottom and you will see.

Quote:

Join Kore4 with Kirk***

Kirk Oliver In the Spotlight Position!

Join Kore4 With the Latest Link and Make It Your Own!
You are invited to Join with the latest link and make it your own. The latest link belongs to Kirk Oliver.

Grab the latest link, join, click New Reply or Quote below and comment in this thread including your Kore4 link and I will edit this post giving you the top spot as owner of the latest link. Since this is going viral on the Internet I need to add that you will need to be a member of Adlandpro to post your message.

You don't have to be a member of Adlandpro to get involved but it would be in your best interest to join.

Click Here to Go to join Adlandpro!

Now it is important to join Kore4 with someone you know like and trust. Trust me! I hope you like me...LOL...Ken's ALP profile

If you don't know me that is easy to fix. Let's start by sharing strategies for success. The best way to reach me is in Skype. My ID there is the same as it is in Facebook: ken.wolff1

If you join with my link, I will give you back the 100% of the commission that I receive as a rebate until you break even or get into profit. That can easily happen quickly as we will work as a team to build your downline to Infinity.

Elaine has also agreed to offer the same incentive rebating her commission to anyone who signs up with her link until they break even or earn a profit.

Elaine Groff-Wolff Elaine's Profile Picture

With that in mind I will add the names of the Kore4 members of our ~Easy Team that opt in to this downline builder to Infinity.

=============================================================

Click HERE to Join Kore4 with Renee Vorbach

Easy Team ~Easy Team temp Leader and first to opt in.

Recent sign ups outside of the ~Easy Team:

Evelyn's ALP Profile

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Evelyn Kramer

Click Here to Check out Evelyn's Treasure Chest

Click HERE
to join Kore4 with
Michael Mallia!Join Kore4 with Michael

Lugano's CTP ProfileClick HERE to join Kore4 with Lugano Synergy

Carla's CTP Profile
Click HERE to join Kore4 with Carla Frey

Peter's CTP Profile

Click HERE to join Kore4 with Peter Kowalchuk

Monty Ferbert (aka richmouse2)!

Monty Ferbert Kore4 Profile

Previous owner of the latest link:

Join Kore4 with Cheryl

CLick HERE to join Kore4 with Cheryl Fitzjohn

You spend months and months working away diligently, yet despite all this, the rewards just don’t seem to come...it is as if the decks are stacked against you. Now it is different. You have a team to work with. We will work together to build your downline to Infinity. ========================================
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1853 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/2/2016 1:28:14 AM

This is an example of promoting this forum to earn a spot in the lineup for the Spotlight Position. I will be sending the following email message out to safelist and adding an affiliate banner to each site that I send it to.

Click HERE to go to the top.

Here is a copy of the simple message:
=========================================================
Subj: 1st Of It's Kind On The Internet!
Hi #NAME#,

Read this carefully from the top to the bottom in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits. Then save it where you can find it as it will change often. The more it changes the better for everyone on the page.

Start by getting in the spotlight position and help to find the next person by promoting this 1st of it's kind on the Internet...The Kore4 Upside Downline Builder To Infinity.

Ken Wolff
FB and Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

http://goo.gl/8aoUJO
======
========================================

We just sent a Solo Email to our friends in Viral Taco Traffic. \

Special Bribe For YOU!

I'll Give You 25,000 Credits to Join Me at

Viral Taco Traffic

I Will DOUBLE Your Bribe if You Take Any Upgrade

That's 50,000 Credits Plus Your Upgraded Advertising

AND Upgraded Members can earn up to 90 Percent Commissions

Sink Your Teeth Into This Tasty Bribe Now and

Get Mouthwatering Results Today!

We won the Member ChatAd in Click Track Profit...
Member ChatAd is where we show off one member every day for the entire day! Everyone will see your ChatAd text link when they surf the CTP Sites:
Join I Love Hits Join Sweeva
Join StartXchange Join ThumbVu
=========================================
We won the Daily Sponsor Site at Click Voyager

We won the Site-Of-The-Day at Sweeva:

Sent to 1000 randomly selected friends at Rodeo Mailer:

Sent to 3007 randomly selected friends at HotSpotMailer:

Sent to 500 randomly selected friends at Mail-Hog:

Sent to 500 randomly selected friends at SOTAM

Join SOTAM with Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1853 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/26/2016 7:49:40 AM

WaaaaaHoooo!
We won the Daily Sponsor Site at Click Voyager

We won the Click Voyager Daily Sponsor Site! It will be the 1st page all members will see when they start surfing. It is you lucky day as this Adlandpro forum is packed full of value for you.

Save this site so that you can find it again if you don't have time now.

*Click HERE to view this from the top

Scroll on down when you get back here.

Join
Adlandpro so that you can participate if you are not yet a member. There will be banners and text links below to join also.

WaaaaaHoooo! We won the CTP Chat ad with the "Mentoring For Free 2 My Friends In ALP!"

It is on page 3 of the Don't Spend a Penny forum. Do me a favor. Post a comment and it will bring it up to the top of page 1.
Quote:

This is an example of promoting this forum to earn a spot in the lineup for the Spotlight Position. I will be sending the following email message out to safelist and adding an affiliate banner to each site that I send it to.

Click HERE to go to the top.

Here is a copy of the simple message:
Subj: 1st Of It's Kind On The Internet!
Hi #NAME#,

Read this carefully from the top to the bottom in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits. Then save it where you can find it as it will change often. The more it changes the better for everyone on the page.

Start by getting in the spotlight position and help to find the next person by promoting this 1st of it's kind on the Internet...The Kore4 Upside Downline Builder To Infinity.

Ken Wolff
FB and Skype ID:
ken.wolff1

http://goo.gl/8aoUJO

===================================

Thank Michael Mallia for promoting this forum in Cool Cat Hits.

We just sent a Solo Email to our friends in Viral Taco Traffic. \

Special Bribe For YOU!

I'll Give You 25,000 Credits to Join Me at

Viral Taco Traffic

I Will DOUBLE Your Bribe if You Take Any Upgrade

That's 50,000 Credits Plus Your Upgraded Advertising

AND Upgraded Members can earn up to 90 Percent Commissions

Sink Your Teeth Into This Tasty Bribe Now and

Get Mouthwatering Results Today!

We won the Member ChatAd in Click Track Profit...
Member ChatAd is where we show off one member every day for the entire day! Everyone will see your ChatAd text link when they surf the CTP Sites:
Join I Love Hits Join Sweeva
Join StartXchange Join ThumbVu
=========================================

We won the Site-Of-The-Day at Sweeva:

Sent to 1000 randomly selected friends at Rodeo Mailer:

Sent to 3007 randomly selected friends at HotSpotMailer:

Sent to 500 randomly selected friends at Mail-Hog:

Sent to 500 randomly selected friends at SOTAM

Join SOTAM with Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238