Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 9 Flowers That Look Like Something Else...
1/29/2015 5:35:43 AM

My friend,

Take all the time that you need. The most important thing that any of us really needed to know was that you made it through and are on the way to recovery eh? What sets us aside from other online communities is that we really do care. When I first heard the news I cried. I never met you in person, but I got to know you as person who is always there for those in need of help. You have been in my prayers and when I heard that you asked the nurse for a cup of coffee I said, "Thank you GOD!! She is going to make it." I asked Christina to make you a pot, but I don't know if she did yet. You will always be in my prayers. I imagine that there were several minor floods on that day when friends from around the world heard that sad news. Perhaps one day Mother Nature will design a flower after you and it will be radiant. There will be several flowers designed after me and they will be called Blooming Idiots.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com/alienagenda

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2015 7:43:17 AM

Hi Diane!

Dicentra - "Broken heart"

Such flowers grow in my garden.

Dicentra called broken heart in Russian, heart Jeannette French, flower heart in German, bleeding heart in English ... And all for the original form of flowers: they resemble a small split in half heart.

Unpretentious Dicentra decorate any flower garden shaded by their elegant colors and gentle dissected leaves resembling fern

+2
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2015 9:12:05 PM

Hi Diane,

I thought that I would bring in a couple more for you. I hope you don't mind.

Happy Alien

Angel Orchid

Dove Orchid

Moth Orchid

Parrot Orchid

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

I am not sure which one I like best???

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2015 11:01:06 PM
lol.... you are a comedian Michael and I LOL a lot when you say things...thank you for your thoughts... as my ICU nurses told me day after day... I'm a fighter and to never stop and I haven't..wheeeee

Quote:

My friend,

Take all the time that you need. The most important thing that any of us really needed to know was that you made it through and are on the way to recovery eh? What sets us aside from other online communities is that we really do care. When I first heard the news I cried. I never met you in person, but I got to know you as person who is always there for those in need of help. You have been in my prayers and when I heard that you asked the nurse for a cup of coffee I said, "Thank you GOD!! She is going to make it." I asked Christina to make you a pot, but I don't know if she did yet. You will always be in my prayers. I imagine that there were several minor floods on that day when friends from around the world heard that sad news. Perhaps one day Mother Nature will design a flower after you and it will be radiant. There will be several flowers designed after me and they will be called Blooming Idiots.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2015 11:01:55 PM
beautiful!!!!!

Quote:

Hi Diane,

I thought that I would bring in a couple more for you. I hope you don't mind.

Happy Alien

Angel Orchid

Dove Orchid

Moth Orchid

Parrot Orchid

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

I am not sure which one I like best???

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!