Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome All To POTW Forum! (28th Edition)
1/29/2006 2:17:16 PM
"John E." What can I say my awesome friend??? THANK YOU for this post. God is soooooooooo GOOD for sure!! :) God bless you, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :) PS...I wish you and your's the best of the best my friend!! :) I am sure Carla feels the same way for sure!! :)
+0
1/29/2006 2:21:28 PM
"Anthony" THANK YOU SO MUCH MY AWESOME FRIEND!!! :) We ALL won this one. It was so very close that if I could I would have you all up there with me in a group picture!!! :) I hope and pray you and your special lady are doing well and you all are in my prayers every day for sure!!! :) God bless you both in Jesus Name!!! :) Your Little Buddy, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
1/29/2006 2:26:56 PM
"Cheryl" THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :) God has blessed me with so many Very Special Friends on here and I don't have to tell you that you are one of them for sure!!! :) Hey we Kings Kids have to stick to together!!! :) God bless you and HE has and will again soon in Jesus Name!! :) Your Brother King's Kid, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
1/29/2006 2:31:28 PM
"Myrna" My Sweet Sweet Very Special Friend.... 8) <---Glasses on to hide the red eyes after crying so much for joy!!! 8) THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for your friendship, and for all you do to show your love for us all :) That puts a tear in my eye to see what GOD has done for me to let me have such sweet, awesome friends like you!! :) God bless you and get ready for your time on top of adland!!! :) God is GOOOOOOOOOOOD...ALL THE TIME!!!! :) Your humble friend, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
1/29/2006 2:38:42 PM
((((((((((((((((((LaNell)))))))))))))))))) THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MY VERY SWEET SPECIAL DEAR FRIEND!!! :) King you say??? No. Just a very special guy that GOD loves, and has a VERY SPECIAL LADY here who loves me beyound my faults. Just a guy with a lot of friends who I love and care for and pray for every day of the week :) Thanks again for all you do on here and for the ones like me who is on my knee kissing your hand and letting all know that there are some very special ladys in the house for sure!! :) You little buddy, Doc...Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0