Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Welcome All To POTW Forum! (28th Edition)
1/29/2006 12:43:18 PM
Hi Doc, You ole sweetie. I am so glad to see you as person of the week. I don't know anyone else that lifts up Jesus Christ as much as you do. I am so thankful to be your friend and I will be happy to get your hug when we get to glory land. I am looking forward to that day, oh how wonderful it will be. W O W now that is AWESOME. Enjoy your week and I know God will Bless you. Myrna
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2006 1:16:11 PM
Hello Doc! :-) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Doc,you are my favorite friend besides Carla in this great community. 8) You two make a good couple. ;-) Doc is King of AdlandPro for a week. Enjoy! LaNell
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2006 1:34:28 PM
Hello John and LaNell, Thanks for the invite. Go on with good working. CONGRATULATIONS Doc Carey. Enjoy your POTW. GEnesis
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
1/29/2006 2:11:35 PM
(((((John & LaNell)))))))) <---By the way, that is a hug for you both :) THANK YOU TWO SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for all you have done on here to make the days of very special people :) God is blessing you both I know for sure, and HE will again soon in Jesus Name!! :) I know my head is not too big that I can't get it through the door :) I know My Very Sweet Lady "Carla" will keep me in line this week as she has for as long as we have known each other. I just want to praise GOD for all my VERY SPECIAL FRIEND'S I have on here, and the ones I have not met yet. And you are sooooooooooooo right John about the running shoes!! :) God bless you both and thank you for letting me stand beside the BEST OF THE BEST, and the ones to come!! :) Love you both and ALL, Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0
1/29/2006 2:14:19 PM
"Susan" Thank you so much for this post and as soon as I can you WILL be on my FRIENDS Team for sure!! :) God bless you and your's!!!!!! :) Doc...Romans 8:28><> :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!