Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Really Need Some Answers ...
1/29/2006 8:05:13 AM
o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Hey Buddy! :-) I see you're promoting your new product. I recommend it to anyone interested gettin a jump on the neswest craze. It's great for fun and profit. Take care my friend! 8) o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.
+0
Angela Cardwell

819 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/29/2006 9:31:37 AM
Thanks for the invite Kenneth, I filled out your survey. Another revolutionary form of promoting your business is sweeping across the Internet. Won't be long everyone will be using affordable commercialized means of advertising. Check out the services available for individuals as well as businesses: Services The Opportunity Hope you have a happy and prosperous Year! Your Friend, Angela
Earn Money Shopping OnlineIt's free, simple and secure.
+0
1/29/2006 11:33:53 AM
Hi Kenneth. Took your survey, forgot I had the SurveyMonkey program, until I went to save it. Sure sign if old age..... Thanks for the 'jolt' to the brain cell (singular). Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/29/2006 6:05:50 PM
Ok Kenneth, Done with the survey. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
1/29/2006 11:23:04 PM
Hi Glenda, Thanks and enjoy. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! FREE Niche Report Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!