Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: I Really Need Some Answers ...
1/28/2006 7:28:00 PM
Hi kenneth, I would be of no help to you as I am currently out of the internet marketing situation right now.
+0
1/28/2006 7:56:29 PM
Hi Kenneth, I took your servey. Glad to help! That's what friends are for. Have a great day! Karen
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2006 9:16:40 PM
Hi Kenneth, Filled out the survey page, clicked on done and came to a signup page which I did not fill out. I hope this was all that was required. I did not want to join anything new as I have too much on my plate at present and am actually weeding out alot of programs. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
James Steele

18 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2006 9:53:51 PM
Hi Kenneth All done. Wish you luck on this. Maybe something to put on my site??? 5-8-7-8 From one drummer to another Later
+0
Andrew Anderson

114 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/28/2006 11:15:47 PM
Great one, two, three, punch combo, Hey Kenneth, I saw 3 great eliments to your presentation. with the offer of a free product, for taking a free survey, you were able to effectively pre-sell your podcasting product without appearing to be a sales pitch. Then there were the demographics you generateed with the answers, you will be able to see which price range would attract the most clients, so that you can structure your program to meat that demograohic and achieve more sales. The 3 great eliments. 1. Get their attention. 2. Peek their interest. 3. Track your results. This is the work of a marketing genius, thanks for the invite. Andy Zeus Anderson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!