Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Success seems to be connected with action...
4/2/2005 1:59:53 AM
Hi Bogdan, That's right take action and continuosly trying without quiting until you succeed in life. That's one of my motto in life. Regards,Eva Marie Farrell http://www.euroyenusd.com/?ref=sky729
Thanks, Eva Marie
+0
4/2/2005 9:15:01 PM
As Tom says, 1. Get educated 2. Take action 3. Never quit Take the time and learn what you need to do. Find a good company, learn what you can about it, the products, etc. Find a few sites like this one (won't be easy), and away you go :-) It's taken me a few years of making mistakes and hopefully, I've learned from them :-) I don't know everything, but, I know enough to get started "TAKING ACTION" :-) As far as the "Never Quit" part goes - IF I was going to quit, I would have done it a LONG time ago :-) "Quitters never win, winners never quit". Max Welton Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada
+0
4/4/2005 8:01:21 AM
Mr Hilton is so right! No matter how big the dream, unless you do something concrete to fulfill it, it will remain just a dream. When someone has lived a successful life, it is never just from act or incident, or event. Those we call "one hit wonders"! But successful people continue to do , learn, improve and move on to the then next challenge. Success today and always! YVONNE FINN
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!