Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Success seems to be connected with action...
4/1/2005 10:14:30 AM
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit." – Conrad Hilton, Hilton Hotels Founder
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Steve Chichester

52 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Success seems to be connected with action...
4/1/2005 10:35:57 AM
Yes, take immediate appropriate and effective action. "The future belongs to those with a clear set of goals and objectives, and an organized and focused action plan to achieve them." Stephen James -Plan, organize, execute, review, followup, evaluate-and do it again; is a self-perpetuating success system, applicable for anyone from 6 to 99.
Steve Chichester Empowering Pro*Active People
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2005 10:38:05 AM
Successful people follow a three step process to become successful: 1. Get educated 2. Take action 3. Never quit When something they're working on doesn't work and falls apart, they go back to step one. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
4/1/2005 11:15:43 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! This is JUST what I needed to post to our organization today!! WHAAT A MONTH MARCH WAS!!!! Linda/RN
+0
Rich Bertolina

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2005 4:36:08 PM
Bogdan, Success comes from seeing what others don't see and aiming above the target. Shoot for billions and if you miss you might end up with millions. "RRB" See the VISION?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!