Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Thinking outside the box
7/29/2014 12:48:24 AM
When thinking about promoting Adlandpro, it helps to think outside the box and make things interesting.

For example ( and trust me this is not the best Banner you will ever see) I decided to try my hand at making a banner..but not just any banner. As you can see that because it is not free the ad for Pictochart is still there. I am sure there would be a way to be inventive to add your affiliate link in about that same place. The actual size of this banner btw is 600 x 915

Does anyone have any thoughts on this type of an idea?
Join-Adlandpro-banner.jpg
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Thinking outside the box
7/29/2014 4:17:51 AM
I have talked to Ken and he has given me an idea .. this is just an idea and it may not be practical
Ken-Wolff-Banner.JPG

well I can create it but I cant get the link to go live in this form

I do have this image in a PDF Ken and will send to you when you get me a good email
back to the drawing board
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2014 7:42:18 AM
I love the banner Diane and I could copy the whole thing and make it clickable to my affiliate link using Jing but I would like to design one like it and add my picture on it saying Ken Wolff highly recommends Adlandpro. Thank you for showing this Diane. What do others think? Oh....Wow! After I posted it I saw that you did add my picture at the bottom. Awesome! I sent you a good email.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
B J
B J Williams

73 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/29/2014 1:12:33 PM
Diane, I have been using my own ALP banners for years. I get lots of ALP hits that result in both credits and cash on the advertising side. Below is one of my recent banners.

Banner advertising still works very well. I track/analyze all my website traffic daily. ALP shows me from where my hits are coming. Those hits come predominantly from banner ads.

ALP members have my permission to use this banner, if you like.
BJ http://www.fanafivillage.com FANAFI - Find A Need And Fill It, Napoleon Hill, Think and Grow Rich
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/29/2014 3:57:59 PM
Quote:
Diane, I have been using my own ALP banners for years. I get lots of ALP hits that result in both credits and cash on the advertising side. Below is one of my recent banners.

Banner advertising still works very well. I track/analyze all my website traffic daily. ALP shows me from where my hits are coming. Those hits come predominantly from banner ads.

ALP members have my permission to use this banner, if you like.

==================================
I like it and will use it BJ!

Join Adlandpro testimonial page.

Now here is a good place for us to open up a discussion about tracking and destinations. It is so important for us to keep track of what we are doing and know what is working and what is not. Where do you find that information in ALP?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!