Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
2/7/2006 3:33:11 PM
Hello Ingrid! :-) Thank you for the nice wishes and for the congrats. I hope your time here at AdlandPro has been pleasant so far. I wish you also an awesome year in 2006. Have a great day my friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador DollarRandomizer Clicks4Trade BioPerformance
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/7/2006 3:54:17 PM
Hi John, Just getting back into the swing of things. And getting back to Adland...and look at you! WOW>>>WOW...couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Congrats, my friend. Always knew there was something special about you. Luv n light, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
2/7/2006 4:31:04 PM
Hello Sweetie (Doris)! :-) I haven't seen you in a while. Nice to have you back. Thank you for the kinds words my friend. I hope all is well with you. Let me know if I can help you with something. Have a great day my friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador DollarRandomizer Clicks4Trade BioPerformance
+0
Ajay Tiwari

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2006 9:44:53 PM
Hey John dude Congratulations Man of the year! You are really a great guy you deserve it.
+0
2/13/2006 11:18:40 PM
Hello Ajay! 8) Thank you for the kind words my friend. I appreciate you stopping by to congratulate me. Take care Buddy! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador DollarRandomizer Clicks4Trade BioPerformance
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!