Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
WakeUpNow!!
5/24/2014 6:24:20 PM
Let me begin...I am with WakeUPNow...I am an Independent Business. I enjoy the freedoms that having my very on business. Wake Up Now is a financial wellness network marketing company. Wake Up Now offer products that help you save, manage, and make money. Some of the products are software that help you manage your finances, keep track of your business expenses, and save thousands on your taxes. You can save up to 90% on exotic vacations, trips, cruises, and condos worldwide with WakeUpNow.

Wake Up Now also offer corporate discounts on your cellphone bill from AT&T & T-Mobile, as well as discounts on hotels & car rentals. That's just some of what WakeUpNow offers.

All New AWAKEN Energy Drinks released! All Natural. Serious Energy. Packed with Super-fruits. All at a price that can't be beat. 100% Natural and part of the 'Awaken' section where now we can tap into 'Health and Wellness' with energy drinks, coffee, skin care, and much much more coming (Awaken Coffee with Ganoderm. Kona Blend and Arabica Black).

Now what makes Wake Up Now such an amazing business opportunity is it's awesome compensation plan that will change your financial future forever. Here's how it works. You get 3 and it's FREE. You'll never have to pay a membership fee again. Help those 3 get 3 and Wake Up Now will pay you $600 per month on your very own WakeUpNow VISA debit card.

Your income grows as your team grows. This is the only company with a compensation plan that encourages teamwork and team building.

If you would like more info. Check out my video!!

Ansel Grissett
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: WakeUpNow!!
5/25/2014 12:10:46 PM
Ansel, I read your forum post and I see that you are enthusiastic about your company. Would it be okay if I gave you a tip?

Regards

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0
5/25/2014 4:35:41 PM
Yes..of course you can.
Ansel Grissett
+0
Stephen Thomas

409 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/25/2014 9:09:22 PM
Would you do me the honor of posting your services and business on my site? I'd love to have you as a member. Also, i wouldn't have to search for your services later. Which i am interested in using in the future. Please accept my personal invite. I think you will enjoy advertising on my site and adding it to your list of advertising campaign tools.

Thank you for your time,

S. Thomas
CEO/Founder
Elygantthings
Thank you for your time and interest, S. Thomas CEO/Founder Elygantthings
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!