Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/21/2006 11:01:35 PM
John and LaNell... Thanks! Dave, I am honored to CONGRATULATE you on your achievement this week. I am pleased to have you as one of my friends and I hope we continue to have great interactions online and off. You are an inspiration everywhere you go and especially here at AdlandPro. Have a wonderful week in the limelight, but stay focused on the things that are important to you. I am very happy for you being selected as POTW. Peace, Leon
+0
1/21/2006 11:11:24 PM
Hi John & LaNell, Wonderful job you are doing, Thanks So Much! Hi Dave, Congratulations on your POTW nomination. You are truly one of the more outstanding individuals here at AdlandPro. Your bio was enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work. God Bless & Best Wishes!
+0
Holly Goodyer

171 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/21/2006 11:26:24 PM
Congratulations Dave, this honour you well deserve, and what an idealic life you have. Loved your bio. Well done mate, and enjoy your week. Warmest Reagrds Holly
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2006 11:34:14 PM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello Everyone! ;-) Dave is the King of AdlandPro for a week. Thank you for your support. 8) Dave,enjoy your week of honor. You deserve it! :-) Cheers!LaNell *************************************************************** ***************************************************************
+0
1/21/2006 11:38:14 PM
Hello Dave, Many congratulations to you for this award. You are a friend and inspiration to many here at adland myself included, with your forums, personal letters, and above all with your website. God has truly blessed you with these gifts you so generously give to all. I find a special gift in your Site Dave's Hearth, that is beyond measure. Whenever things seem to be totally frustrating, I can always seem to find just what I need there. Thank you for your friendship... your friend and brother in Christ, Steven
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!