Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/28/2006 1:12:38 PM
Hello Julie, my new Adlandpro friend! Thank you for visiting. Yes, I have a wonderful, very normal family. God has been very good to us, and has carried us through and guided us through all the things that many families go through, bringing us safely through each event or challenge in our lives. Yes, sometimes it is hard to keep the faith; the wonderful news is that God never stops looking after us no matter what the situation. We sometimes want to be free of a situation, but God takes us through the situation safely. God bless, Dave
+0
Nancy Nellis

23 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/29/2006 6:37:19 PM
Hi Dave, Congratulations. I have not been in contact with you, but my oh my, you have my attention now. What a great person it sounds like you are, and I would really like to get to know you. You are my kind of people!! Nancy Nellis
Join Free, Best Book Club Ever! Earn Royalties On Treasures Treasures, The Poet & The Princess http://yotraks.com/?194:TreasuresTour
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/5/2006 8:40:42 PM
Hi Nancy, Thank you sd much, my friend! My, oh my! You have a beautiful view! I think I know where my next interstate tour is going to take me!! God bless, Dave
+0
2/6/2006 6:23:24 PM
Hi Cheryl, Congratulations my friend. You are most deserving, receiving the POTW. I have enjoyed reading your post's in other's forums and look forward to reading many more. Take Care & Best Wishes!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!