Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/27/2006 8:26:39 AM
Hi my friend, and sorry for being late to honor You. I am in hospital most of the week, so therefor I am late - sorry for that. CONGRATS TO YOU MY FRIEND - I HOPE YOUR WEEK HAS BEEN GOOD - YOU ARE THE RIGHT PERSON TO GET THIS HONOR AS YOU HELP MANY ALWAYS. Take care.. Best regards Your friend Arild
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2006 5:02:06 PM
Hi Arild, Thank you! We all sure miss you here, my friend and are praying for you. Get well soon! God bless, Dave
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/27/2006 8:32:07 PM
Even though we have not officially spoke much, I would like to say.... Congratulations Dave on POTW!! Enjoy :)
+0
Julie Thomsen

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/28/2006 3:05:39 AM
Hi Dave, We have never met... Congratulations on being person of the week. I really enjoyed your bio...Families like yours are far and few between...God has been good to you. You sound like a real nice person and your family sounds relly nice, too. I will be checking out your site real soon. I stumbled on this forum quite by accident...don't have a clue how I got here...so I am going to take that as an indication that I better follow through and visit your site...there might be a message for me...sometimes when you are on a long down swing it is hard to keep the Faith...but I try not to give up! Thanks for being here... Take care, Julie T
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/28/2006 1:01:52 PM
Hi Eileen, Thank you! You have always been so supportive on the forums; thank you for your friendship - we will get to know one another better, I'm sure. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!