Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Show the Proof A
1/27/2014 1:10:00 PM
Here on this video one can see how the matrix works.

+1
Show Me The Money
1/27/2014 5:34:50 PM
Imagine! Waking up each morning seeing your Paypal, Payza or SolidTrustPay accounts filled with payments. Even while you slept payments kept coming in. Once the matrix gets filled with upgraded members you shall receive payment instantly the same exact day. So! Show me the money!

+1
Payment Proof B
1/27/2014 9:31:35 PM
Check out this video of a member who was on level 2 at the time getting 5 dollar payments. In time he upgraded to level 3 and started getting 10 dollar payments. In time he did upgrade to level 4 so he can receive 20 dollar payments. Like he said: NO EXCUSE!

+1
Hurray!!!
1/30/2014 2:48:16 PM
Member Steve has already signed up 4 people under him. Now he's on level 2 so he'll get those $5 dollar payments from 16 members as the matrix grows. Those 5 dollars will keep coming in as each member upgrade to level 2 themselves.

So! Congratulations Steve for making it to level 2.

+1
Come Join Us!!
1/31/2014 2:59:14 PM
What do you have to lose?? It's only 7 quarters or a $1.75 to start. You are not giving this measly $1.75 for free to the referrer...NO. You are actually buying a downloadable product from the referrer. That's how one goes into those levels in the matrix. You buy a product on each level. But watch the videos that will be posted here to prove to you it does work. It's making me money and in time I will prove my own earnings.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!