Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Please help Sophie
1/11/2014 10:19:12 PM

Roger,

Are you sure about the wall not working for you NOW? I have been posting there this morning without any problem at all. However, I did not want to post anything about you and your great-daughter's predicament lest I might be somehow intruding. But I could anytime from now on if you wish.

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/11/2014 11:51:36 PM
Hi Roger,

So sorry about your dear Sophie. I too posted it on Facebook. Joyce that is a great idea.
If I can anything else to help Roger please ask.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2014 4:12:29 PM

Quote:
Hi Roger,

So sorry about your dear Sophie. I too posted it on Facebook. Joyce that is a great idea.
If I can anything else to help Roger please ask.

Myrna

Thank you both, Myrna and Miguel.

The more posts the better.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2014 3:45:27 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Roger,
This is sad news indeed. With everything that you have done for me in the past, I wish there was something concrete that I could do for you now. Chuck Pagano, the coach of the Indianapolis Colts, was diagnosed with Lukemia in the beginning of the football season in 2012. By the play-offs in 2013 he was on the sidelines coaching. I don't know how, but I am going to try to find his email address and see if there is anything at all that he can do to help. It is a long shot, however I believe that you and your family have suffered long enough.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/17/2014 8:59:35 AM

Quote:
10_1_136.gifHi Roger,
This is sad news indeed. With everything that you have done for me in the past, I wish there was something concrete that I could do for you now. Chuck Pagano, the coach of the Indianapolis Colts, was diagnosed with Lukemia in the beginning of the football season in 2012. By the play-offs in 2013 he was on the sidelines coaching. I don't know how, but I am going to try to find his email address and see if there is anything at all that he can do to help. It is a long shot, however I believe that you and your family have suffered long enough.

GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Bless you Mike.

She's a fighter.

Roger

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!