Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Malalla Yousafzai
12/27/2013 10:40:20 AM

Mike and Miguel.

We are fortunate that she is at school here in England and that despite missing her home and friends she is learning a great deal and has access to others with influence.

Britain has played its part in the horrible mess that is Pakistan but is now supporting Malala's cause.

I hope that I get the chance to ask this young lady what I can do to help in her cause.

She has cause to be bitter about many people but she continues to be positive.

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Malalla Yousafzai
12/28/2013 3:50:05 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Roger,
As you have her website address and she is being educated in your country, perhaps you could correspond with her and as you have said, get to meet her in person. If you have someone with a camcorder, you could possibly do an interview with her. I am quite sure that you know that she is now and will be for quite a few years, the most influential spokesperson for women's rights. How many people do you know of that have taken a bullet to the head for speaking out for her rights, and live to continue on speaking for her rights? If that wasn't a sign from GOD, I don't know what is. Actually, as you have the title "Sir Roger" you could actually pull it off. Have you ever thought of painting her picture? I'm sure that she would be proud and honored to receive a gift like that.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
meandyou.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!