Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donggeun Yoo

2984 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Lottery syndicate Club
12/3/2013 2:37:59 AM
Lottery syndicate Club

Contract Why play as part of a syndicate?

You Play We Play consists of Syndicates of upto 50 lines. Dramatically increasing your chances of winning a substantial prize whilst being a part of our fun and vibrant community.

Contract Does each game have its own syndicate?
The combination in which to win, frequency and entry fee vary across games. Therefore we do offer a separate UK Lotto, drawn twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays; Thunderball, drawn three times a week, on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays; and EuroMillions, drawn twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Contract How is a Syndicate formed?
Tickets are allocated on a per play basis, syndicate sizes vary upto a maximum size of 50. Once full, a new syndicate is formed. Should a Syndicate not contain enough available ticket spaces, your entries will rollover into the next available Syndicate, doubling your chances of Jackpot success!

Contract How are syndicate winnings divided?
Syndicate winnings are equally divided among the syndicate Members on a per draw basis for each syndicate. For example, if 50 players play in a Lotto Syndicate Draw then the winnings will be divided equally, each Member receiving 1/50th of the winning sum per line entry. If out of those 50 lines one person owns 5 of them, and 45 people own one line each, said player has 5 shares of winnings whilst the remaining 45 have one.

Contract How do I receive my winnings?
Complete flexibilty, you select how to receive your payments from You Play We Play through:

- Skrill (Moneybookers)
- UK Bank Transfer
- Cheque By Post

Any winnings over £500 have to be issued by the National Lottery operator before we are able to pass them on to you.

Contract Are my winnings tax free?
As of our understanding of UK Inland Revenue law and practice as of April 2011, yes!

Contract Is You Play We Play linked in anyway with the UK National Lottery?
In no way is You Play We Play approved by or connected with either The National Lottery Commission, Camelot Group PLC or the Operators of the EuroMillions Lottery. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

Contract Where can I view my syndicate's ticket details?
Your personal number selections are available LIVE 24/7/365 within your dedicated member support center through My Tickets. This details all your history of "Current" and "Expired" tickets. By following a further "View Syndicate" link you will see all of your Syndicates selected lines for the chosen draw.

Contract Count me in! How do I become a member?
Registration is fast, easy and free. It's simple! click here.
http://www.comparemylotto.com/?ref=circle52

Contract Are my payment and personal details safe when given over the Internet?
Indeed. Our website uses state-of-the-art encryption. Any important details you send to and from this website are encrypted. This ensures that communication between both parties is secure.

Only our secure SSL payment provider processes your debit/credit card details and they are never visible to any 3rd-party, including ourselves! Our industry-leading fraud prevention measures are one of the safest ways to pay online.

Contract Once registered, how can I change my details?
Your dedicated member support center is available LIVE 24/7/365. Visit Edit My Account or Change My Password at any time via your User Account.
WARNING: A new immensely powerful viral marketing system has been released, which allows marketers to broadcast messages directly to people's desktops. Learn more about it here: http://www.DesktopLightning.com/ohmmani
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!