Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
FREE TO SIGN UP . . . Who loves candles and surprises !
11/21/2013 12:37:10 AM
Jewelry and other Prizes Hidden Inside Every Jewelry Candle and Scented Product...

Our jewelry candles contains a hidden surprise sealed inside a foil that is unnoticeable until after the first lighting. After a short time burning you can easily remove your treasure and be surprised. Candles with Jewelry, a quality product, unique aroma, and the keepsake jewelry are our gifts to you! Our jewelry candles are among the best in the market–so good you can almost taste them! You won’t find these scented jewelry candles sold within your local department store. After a long stressful day, our jewelry candles will be exactly what you need!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Who loves candles and surprises !
11/23/2013 7:35:08 PM
Jewelry IN Candles TODAY Free to sign up : https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/sweetp
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2013 1:06:36 AM

Last day to sign up FREE ! Jewelry and other Prizes Hidden Inside Every Jewelry Candle and Scented Product...

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2013 5:39:26 AM
Free to sign up: Our jewelry candles contains a hidden surprise sealed inside a foil that is unnoticeable until after the first lighting. After a short time burning you can easily remove your treasure and be surprised. Candles with Jewelry, a quality product, unique aroma, and the keepsake jewelry are our gifts to you! Our jewelry candles are among the best in the market–so good you can almost taste them! You won’t find these scented jewelry candles sold within your local department store. After a long stressful day, our jewelry candles will be exactly what you need!
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2013 6:23:01 AM
Jewelry IN Candles TODAY Free to sign up : https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/sweetp
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!