Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Jewelry In Candles
11/11/2013 9:22:29 PM

JEWELRY IN CANDLES A hint of the tropics blended perfectly with the fresh aroma of peach creates a rich, sweet, sultry scent.

So many wonderful scents to choose from !

https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/dellamarie

Choose the scent of the month or your favorite scent,

Jewelry IN Candles Join Our Team for a fun business !

Jewelry and other Prizes Hidden Inside Every Jewelry Candle and Scented Product...

Our jewelry candles contains a hidden surprise sealed inside a foil that is unnoticeable until after the first lighting. After a short time burning you can easily remove your treasure and be surprised. Candles with Jewelry, a quality product, unique aroma, and the keepsake jewelry are our gifts to you! Our jewelry candles are among the best in the market–so good you can almost taste them! You won’t find these scented jewelry candles sold within your local department store. After a long stressful day, our jewelry candles will be exactly what you need!

We boast of dozens of jewelry candles, each with a jewelry piece or other bonus prizes inside. Candles With Jewelry in them is your opportunity to discover your surprise gift of a ring, necklace or pair of earrings! Instead of finding random jewelry that doesn't fit you will be surprised with our luxury accessories! When selecting you favorite jewelry candle scent, you also get to choose your ring size or type of jewelry (ring, necklace or earrings) and never be disappointed by surprise candles with jewelry that does not fit you! Our jewelry candle surprises make great memories for you, your family and friends.

Jewelry Value

The jewelry found in our candles will range from $10 to several thousand dollars. You will discover jewelry ranging from silver plated or gold plated jewelry some with stones made from cubic zirconia or other materials. As the value of the jewelry you discover increases you will find titanium jewelry, solid sterling silver, solid yellow gold and solid white gold and may include real diamonds, rubies or other precious jewels.

Bonus Prizes!

For even more excitement, we have bonus jewelry candles that could arrive in your order containing hi-tech electronics, gift cards, vacations and other grand prizes yet to be announced.
As our company grows so will our prizes. One thing is for sure, you will be impressed!

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Soy candles and surprises ! Free sign up
11/11/2013 11:40:00 PM
Come explore this fun business
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Who loves candles and surprises !
11/12/2013 6:04:13 AM
The Candle With Bling
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Soy candles and surprises ! Free sign up
11/13/2013 8:42:27 AM
Come explore this fun business . . . Candles with Bling
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Who loves candles and surprises !
11/14/2013 3:24:31 AM
Our jewelry candles contains a hidden surprise sealed inside a foil that is unnoticeable until after the first lighting. After a short time burning you can easily remove your treasure and be surprised. Candles with Jewelry, a quality product, unique aroma, and the keepsake jewelry are our gifts to you! Our jewelry candles are among the best in the market–so good you can almost taste them! You won’t find these scented jewelry candles sold within your local department store. After a long stressful day, our jewelry candles will be exactly what you need!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!