Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Please Pray for Shelly Hargis
1/19/2006 10:02:15 PM
Hi Dave, Thanks for letting us know. Shelly will be in my prayers too. Prayer IS powerful. Lorraine
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2006 10:11:53 PM
HI DAVE, I heard about it in Shelly's forum and we are going to keep in touch but I am sorry that she is leaving for now. I pray that God will touch her situation and supply all her needs, He promised that in Phil. 4: 19. She is a real blessing to all of us! Thanks alot! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2006 10:17:21 PM
I will keep Shelly and Beverly both in my thoughts and prayers.
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/19/2006 10:20:45 PM
Hi Dave, I saw Beverly's post earlier. I have added Shelly to my already growing list for prayers. I will continue to pray for Shirley and Mike as well as Beverly. Peace, Leon
+0
Eva
Eva Gutray

348 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/19/2006 10:37:20 PM
01/20/2006 Tasmania - Australia Dear Sir, Last year I donate a sum of money to small church of Apostles in my town, and they promised to pray for full year for Eva's AdlandPro friends. Hope that this help all of us to retain good health and by prosperous Warm Regards Eva _____________________________________________ We are Inviting you to Exchange Links with Us at : Http://worldwin-ecard.com is interested in using the Internet to help bring and end to Child Poverty, and any person, and animals abuse, through education, and support of worthy organizations as chosen by the purchaser of World Win Ecard.com Sweepstakes The winner of Greeting - Gift all in one, will receive All expenses - paid VIP holiday for two + $$$$ in Australia - Tasmania, and many more CASH prizes
Non for Profit Organization from Tasmania - Australia GLOBAL HARMONY PEOPLE HELP PEOPLE WHERE? AT http://worldwin-ecard.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!