Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Fay
Fay Glenn

27 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Please Pray for Shelly Hargis
1/19/2006 10:37:40 PM
Hi, My prayers goes out to Shelly and I pray that God will heal her body and give her strength and I pray that all of needs will be met. http://www.freewebs.com/shopfromhome
Blessings Fay
+0
1/19/2006 10:43:29 PM
I really dont know her, but she is my sister-in -christ. May God supply all her needs according to his riches in Glory. By his stripes we are healed. GOd Speed to you SHelly
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2006 11:03:39 PM
Hi Eva, That was a wonderful thing you did for all of us here in the Adlandpro family. I hope that they promised to pray for your friends not because you donated the money, but because they desire God's blessings on your friends. God is love, and real Christianity is all about UNCONDITIONAL love. No strings, no money, just love. May God richly bless you, Eva. You are a dear friend. Dave
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/20/2006 12:41:35 AM
Dave, Thank you so very much for alerting us to Shelly's need for prayer concerning her health related issues. You are such a wonderful friend to everyone :) Lord, Right now we bring Shelly to you and ask that you heal her from the top of her head to the very soles of her feet. We ask that you surround her with guardian angels and give her peace. This we ask in JESUS mighty name. AMEN Shelly, Get some rest! We miss you but above all we want you well in body, soul, mind and spirit. :) :) Your friend as always! Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2006 3:06:43 AM
Hello Everyone! 0:-) I will be praying for my favorite and special friend Shelly. She is a sweetheart and will be missed here. LaNell
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!