Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Don't argue for other people's weaknesses...
11/5/2013 8:22:58 PM
"Don't argue for other people's weaknesses. Don't argue for your own. When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it immediately. "
-- Stephen R. Covey, Author and Speaker
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Don't argue for other people's weaknesses...
11/5/2013 8:41:52 PM
Though it is true but it is also true that following this advice in our life is not easy at all. Our own ego don't let us to do it.

Quote:
"Don't argue for other people's weaknesses. Don't argue for your own. When you make a mistake, admit it, correct it, and learn from it immediately. "
+1
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2013 9:15:05 PM
Quote:
Though it is true but it is also true that following this advice in our life is not easy at all. Our own ego don't let us to do it.

Quote:

It is much more effective to learn new things and fix what we did wrong, than continue doing the wrong thing and believing that it is the world which is wrong.

Bogdan
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/5/2013 9:20:55 PM
After learning that what I am doing is wrong and after that If I continue doing the wrong thing, how it could be effective?
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2013 9:37:11 PM
Quote:
After learning that what I am doing is wrong and after that If I continue doing the wrong thing, how it could be effective?

This is not what I meant.

Instead of arguing and defending yourself, you learn how to overcome the issue by being better.
The effectiveness means that you don't waste energy on defending yourself but on acquiring new skill.

People often waste so much energy by defending their wrong way, that the defending is becoming their primary task.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!