Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Nikola Tesla
9/23/2013 3:08:26 PM
quote-our-virtues-and-our-failings-are-inseparable-like-force-and-matter-when-they-separate-man-is-no-nikola-tesla-183684.jpg
+1
Luella May

2930 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: Nikola Tesla
9/23/2013 3:25:38 PM
Wonderful quote! I am building a website as we speak that features vibrational energy products that are very effective. Doing a lot of reading right now on energy, for emotional and physical healing. Fascinating subject.

Hugs,
Luella
xo
Nerium AD, breakthrough in skin care http://www.nerium.com/default.aspx?ID=luellamay The Best Years in Life, a website for those who want to live healthy and happy lives http://www.tbyil.com
+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2013 4:01:27 PM
Quote:
Wonderful quote! I am building a website as we speak that features vibrational energy products that are very effective. Doing a lot of reading right now on energy, for emotional and physical healing. Fascinating subject.

Hugs,
Luella
xo

I can feel your excitement Luella, and knowing you, this will be a great website, on the great topics. We are settlers of one totally different world, a world which offers a lot to those who dare to create.

We interested in "those" things are players of The Cosmic Columbos Team, who bravely step into the unknown and just follow The Purpose :).

Thanks for dropping in, what makes me happy, like always.
Hugs,
Branka
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/23/2013 5:14:03 PM
Quote:
quote-our-virtues-and-our-failings-are-inseparable-like-force-and-matter-when-they-separate-man-is-no-nikola-tesla-183684.jpg

Hi BB,
Ever time I see this man, I think of Jill, she was the one that told me or us about Tesla's energy and how everything he had was taken from him. Thanks for bringing his quote to a forum.
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/23/2013 5:53:05 PM
Hello my dear Myrna,

I also often think about our Jill, and she is missed greatly. Thanks for joining this forum about Tesla. Feel free to bring in all what you find around, related to Tesla and to his life.

Love you friend <3

8.jpg

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!