Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ralph White
7/17/2014 12:59:08 PM
Thanks for the friendship!
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
Ralph White
7/20/2014 9:29:43 PM
Aloha Ralph. Thank you for leaving a comment on my profile. now I find it only fitting to leave one on yours. Pleasure to make your acquaintance
Lambert A. Rego
+0
Ralph White
7/27/2014 7:43:33 PM
Hi Ralph....i see you have a birthday coming up....enjoy and make it fun ;-)
+0
Ralph White
8/16/2014 7:13:39 PM
Hi Ralph, Wish you a very Happy Birthday! Wishing you joy, laughter and fun times... May all your dreams come true! Today and all years through! P.S.Thanks for nice words on my profile. You're right: " ...making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world." I am honored that you are my friend. Thanks a lot.
+0
Ralph White
8/26/2014 3:26:19 PM
Thumbsup for accepting my invitation to be FRIENDS FOR LIFE !
Spread that Winning $pirit!!! Success: To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded! ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!