Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Click Fred E-mails with a Huge Loyalty Bonus!
9/29/2013 8:56:29 PM
Awesome Hafiz!Hafiz' profile picture

Quote:
I am member of this mailer from almost beginning but I don't log in daily and also don't use it much. I have probably sent mail 2-3 times only. However, I think i should starting log in daily at least. :)

I have only sent a couple of emails here at this point myself. I will send another one today though. It only takes a few minutes to log in every day. The reward for doing that is 10,000 points. That by itself is probably not enough to earn you a profit.

You also earn points by promoting CFE . See the for your links and banners. Feel free to post your links and banners in this thread. You can do even more than that. Share your strategies for success in promoting CFE all over the internet. By doing that you can create a synergy of programs working together. We already have CFE and Adlandpro.
==========================================

Now lets promote this, the latestjoin HSM
post in this thread, in my favorite
email exchange, HotSpotMailer.

Here is the message we sent 3007 of our randomly selected friends:
========================================
Subj: The Synergy of Click Fred E-mails, HotSpotMailer and Adlandpro
============================================
Read this in the forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe, and clickable.
===========================================
Awesome Hafiz!...

I am member of this mailer from almost beginning but I don't log in daily and also don't use it much. I have probably sent mail 2-3 times only. However, I think i should starting log in daily at least. :)...

I have only sent a couple of emails here at this point myself. I will send another one today though. It only takes a few minutes to log in every day. The reward for doing that is 10,000 points. That by itself is probably not enough to earn you a profit.

You also earn points by promoting CFE . See the for your links and banners. Feel free to post your links and banners in this thread. You can do even more than that. Share your strategies for success in promoting CFE all over the internet. By doing that you can create a synergy of programs working together. We already have CFE and Adlandpro.

Now lets promote this, the latest
post in this thread, in my favorite
email exchange, HotSpotMailer.
========================================
Feel free to also post on The Soaring Eagle Team in Facebook and click the Like button at the top.
To get 100 + visitors to your ad, you must first be a member of Adlandpro. Go to this URL to join: http://goo.gl/L4D1a

Then join the "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" Forum.

Description: Have a program that rewards you every day for logging in? Promote them here and get them paid forward. Affiliate links, banners and graphics are welcome in this forum. Click to join the forum and add as a favorite.

To your success

Ken Wolff
Programs with Loyalty Bonuses
Forum Administrator

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2658583/Click-Fred-Emails-with-a-Huge-Loyalty-Bonus/4.aspx?latest=True#latestpost
=========================================
Feel free to also post on
The Soaring Eagle Team in Facebook and click the Like button at the top.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2013 1:19:25 AM
ttt

We are expanding the reach of this synergistic approach to Adlandpro and ClickFredE-mails by inviting 5,000 of our randomly selected friends from TopTierTraffic. Please give them a warm welcome if they should join and add to the conversation.

Here is the message that we sent:
Hi TTT Friends,

Read this in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe, and clickable.

It only takes a few minutes to log in to ClickFredE-mails every day and you receive 10,000 points.

You also earn points by promoting CFE . See the affiliate toolbox for your links and banners. Feel free to post your links and banners in this thread or start one of your own.

Edit your post daily and add your Loyalty Bonus Credits:

Logins 750
(Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri)
your referral link! 400
(Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri)
Friday, October 04, 2013 10:46:56 AM
Subj: The Synergy of Click Fred E-mails, TopTierTraffic and Adlandpro
==============================================
Read this in the forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe, and clickable.
Our Adlandpro Friend Hafiz posted this message:
"I am member of this mailer from almost beginning but I don't log in daily and also don't use it much. I have probably sent mail 2-3 times only. However, I think i should starting log in daily at least. :)"...
You also earn points by promoting CFE . See the affiliate toolbox for your links and banners. Post your links and banners in this thread.
Share your strategies for success in promoting CFE all over the internet.
We already have CFE and Adlandpro. Now we are going to add TopTierTraffic
To get 100 + visitors to your ad, you must first be a member of Adlandpro. Go to this URL to join: http://goo.gl/L4D1a

Then join the "Programs with Loyalty Bonuses" Forum.

Description: Have a program that rewards you every day for logging in? Promote them here and get them paid forward. Affiliate links, banners and graphics are welcome in this forum. Click to join the forum and add as a favorite.

To your success

Ken Wolff
Programs with Loyalty Bonuses
Forum Administrator
====================================================
Click Here to Join TopTierTraffic!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/30/2013 6:53:50 AM
Here is my update for Sunday:

Logins 900
(Mon,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun)

Quote:

Hi Ken and Adlandpro Friends!

Here is my loyalty reward progress update for Saturday:

Logins 750
(Mon,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat)

Missed Tuesday...won't let that happen again...LOL

I am looking for an accountability partner. I will do as my upline Ken is doing and give 100 credit to every referral that joins in my downline and surfs 75 pages. 500 Credits if they join as a German Shepherd or makes a credit purchase.

Click here or on the CickFredE-mails banner to join!

Elainejoin CFE
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/30/2013 11:19:43 PM

In addition to the 10,000 loyalty points for last week I received a notice of my share of the weekly jackpot:
============================================================
Congratulations Ken!

You won $0.72 cash, 231.88 credits, 569.64 bimps, and 480 limps in our weekly jackpot!
These have already been added to your account.
Thank You for being one of our most active members!

Thank you,
Click Fred E-mails
==============================================================
Click here to join!click to join CFE for the Splash Page!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/5/2013 12:37:27 AM

Please welcome our friends from Elite Safelist!

We have invited them here and to The Soaring Eagle Team with the message below.
Elite Safelist is an awesome top rated, traffic generating, program on the Internet. More about it in a few minutes but first here is the message We sent:
===============================================
Hi Elite Safelist Friends,

Read this in the Adlandpro forum you go to for credits where the graphics and links are live, safe and clickable.
Go here to join Adlandpro Free:

http://goo.gl/L4D1a
Please take a moment to study The HitSafari Downline Builder Customized Splash Page!...

http://goo.gl/np9zfq

This is a balance of your favorite programs, traffic exchanges, and list builders all on your personalized splash page.

Call to Action:

1. Click the link in the center to Join HitSafari, or go to this url to join:

http://goo.gl/Tphh7s

2. Fill out your downline builders.

and

3 Go to The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook to post the link to your own personalized downline building splash page:

http://goo.gl/aA9Ek4

4. We will work as a team to build your downline to Infinity!

Got another program you are excited about? Great!

Feel free to post them on The Soaring Eagle Team in Facebook and click the Like button at the top.

http://goo.gl/aA9Ek4

We have 66 likes (members) on our way to 100+ as a free member without paying for ads. It is just word of mouth, friends helping friends. A free system with exponential results building downlines to infinity.

Join and add your favorite program in a new thread.

Ken Wolff
Administrator
The Soaring Eagle Team
=======================================================

We all know that advertising is one of the lifebloods of your business. You could have the most incredible products in the world, but if no one knows you exist, you won't make any sales.

Traditional traffic methods are great and they work well. The only problem is they are typically time consuming, a lot of work, or expensive. You definitely need to look at getting traffic in different ways.

But today I'm going to show you something that's easy, effective, fast, and cheap.

It's called Elite Safelist, and it's owned by a very respected Internet Marketer, Solomon Huey.

Click Here to join Elite Safelist.

Elite Safelist is your instant solution to getting traffic to your websites in minutes. How does it work exactly?

Imagine having a mailing list of thousands of double opt-in subscribers that you could email and tell them about your offers. Sounds great, right? It's just hard to build that list of people.

Well Elite Safelist has fixed that problem by building a huge membership of thousands of people who are actually excited to hear from you and what you have to offer. By becoming a member, you can contact these people and tell them about your favorite programs!

Here's 3 steps to start reaching thousands of people literally in minutes:

1) Click here to join Elite Safelist now

2) Send a mailing to its members

3) Earn mailing credits by reading emails and clicking the credit links at the bottom.

4) If you have not done it already, Click here to join Elite Safelist now!

To Your Success,
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!