Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Watson

21 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 2 )
8/26/2013 1:48:02 PM

So, In Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 1 ) we discussed about some of the very common computer problems. Today, I am going to take it further and mention some other computer problems you should watch out for.

My Screen is Blank - If your Computer is ON but you just see a blank screen then Check the power point first. Check whether the monitor is connected with the power point and check the connection between monitor and the hard drive is secure. If you have a laptop, then you would have to take it to a professional as some of the internal wire may be worn.

Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) - It is one of the scariest computer problem for any computer user, when you see a blue screen with some white texts on it. It could be caused by many things like Hardware failure, Damaged software, Corrupt DLL files, Problems with drivers and more. You may have reboot your computer then. However, your computer screen would give you some codes for identifying the problem with your computer.

This Application runs very slow - Sometimes, we do panic when some of our favorite applications run at a turtle speed. If you face such problem with your computer then be sure there is some problem with your Operating System or the Application. Your Operating System might be missing some updates or your computer might not have enough hard disk memory. You may update your Operating system or run a scan and clean and optimize your Hard drive. Or just uninstall the application and reinstall again and check.

This Application is not getting Installed - In this case, again you might have to check your hard disk weather you have enough memory on it or not. You might have to clean some memory and make space for your new application. You can clean the junk files and temporary files or data of the software you have already uninstalled.

System won't Boot - You may have to reinstall with a windows recovery disk in this case.

About Me - My name is Ron Watson. I am one of the founder of HELPMYCOMPUTERNOW ! . We have a team of certified technicians who can remotely resolve any problem of your computer. You can always visit us whenever you get any problem with your computer and chat with our experts about it. I am sure you will get the solution in a minute. You can follow our BLOGS to know more about your computer. Like Us, if you are in Facebook and get updates regularly.

Thank You for your time..
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Most Common Computer Problems ( Part 2 )
8/26/2013 2:46:47 PM
A great post and even better information. I know for myself there are many times when I am doing too much, everything gets so slow that I sit here and groan!

Great tips Ron!
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!