Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Amazing invention!!
9/17/2013 3:33:41 PM
Quote:
World's first 100% solar-powered electric bus!!

Adelaide in South Australia has created the world's first 100% solar-powered electric bus, and the service is offered to the public free of charge. Named Tindo after an Indigenous Australian word for 'sun', the bus doesn't have any solar panels, but instead receives electric power from solar panels located on the city’s central bus station.

Hafiz, you come up with the best and interesting things.
This is so cool, everyone can use it. How nice for the poor folk.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/19/2013 5:14:24 PM
Tree House in the Forest!! A great Idea!!

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2013 4:53:20 AM
Hi Hafiz,

But I want to see inside.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/21/2013 3:34:12 AM
Myrna! Here is a problem. I can not show you inside now as I am not owner of this house and I don't have any key also :D :D Anyway, i will try to manage a key :D :D

Quote:
Hi Hafiz,

But I want to see inside.

Myrna
+1
1/16/2014 3:15:35 PM
This is truly brilliant. It reminds me that I have to get moving with my own goals and ideas. I know how to build a device that would attach to cell phones and other portable devices. It would allow for people to use their devices without ever having to plug them in again. It is obvious that some companies are already working on similar technologies, and it is only a matter of time before someone beats me and takes my idea to the market. I love the idea behind this computer. This is just the beginning of these types of products, but I feel there will probably be a bit of a fight from higher powers with vested interests in power supplies staying the way they are right now.
SEO that actually works - http://supremacyseo.com/
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!