Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Amazing invention!!
8/22/2013 2:28:58 PM
'Plug' your laptop to 'sun'!!

SOL: The world's first truly solar-powered laptop. It never needs to be plugged in.

When you need to share your adventure, just "plug" into the sun. SOL is engineered for extreme energy efficiency. When the sun isn't there at night you can run it all night long with its powerful battery

Read full article: SOL
+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Amazing invention!!
8/22/2013 3:43:19 PM
Hi Hafiz,

Now this is cool stuff. Sol will go like hotcakes, I like it very much.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2013 5:10:54 PM
TF-X! The World's first automated Flying Car!!

The TF-X Flying Plug-in Hybrid car comes with vertical takeoff & landing (VTOL).

Massachusetts-based company, Terrafugia who shot to fame after they revealed the Transition Flying Car at the 2012 New York International Auto Show that is scheduled to be ready by 2015 have now announced their next-generation of flying car called the TF-X.

The key difference between the Transition and the TF-X is that you will need a valid pilot license to drive/fly the Transition, while the in the TF-X all you need to do is to feed in the co-ordinates of your destination and the landing zone into the system and the TF-X will get you there.

The futuristic flying plug-in hybrid car TF-X is really a cross between Google's self-driving car, a helicopter and a plane. It comes with vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) capability, which uses electric-powered rotor blades mounted on each side. While, the electric motors provide the vertical lift, the powerful turning engine produces the go forward in flight mode.

Terrafugia says that learning to use the TF-X will only take up to about five hours as they have tried to make everything as car-like as possible. More importantly, the TF-X has an automatics flying and landing system to ensure that even novices can use it.

Exact specifications haven't been revealed yet, but the TF-X is envisioned to use a 307PS engine and two 610PS electric motor pods for vertical takeoff and landing. In air, the TF-X should be able to hit 322 km/h and have a range in excess of 805 km.

Other safety features include a backup parachute and an emergency auto-land function, which will land the aircraft if the pilot becomes unresponsive.

Even if everything works out as planned for the company, the development of Terrafugia TF-X will take at least 8 to 12 years.

+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/17/2013 1:01:55 PM
World's first 100% solar-powered electric bus!!

Adelaide in South Australia has created the world's first 100% solar-powered electric bus, and the service is offered to the public free of charge. Named Tindo after an Indigenous Australian word for 'sun', the bus doesn't have any solar panels, but instead receives electric power from solar panels located on the city’s central bus station.
+2
Sadia Khawar

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/17/2013 1:08:03 PM
it's so much informative post , thanks from prime minister of Pakistan :):):) we'll follow it soon for our country :P :) :D
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!