Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: My short story... a form of art that Is also a love of mine.
8/5/2013 2:38:00 AM
ttt

"Landlubbers trying to be sailors lol" Thanks John! I am sure that you are right!

I just sent the following message to 5,000 of our friends in TopTierTraffic! I know that you like that program becaus I see you near the top of that leader board every week! LOL. A couple of reasons that I am posting this message here is because #1 Elaine's short story is featured on The Soaring Eagle Team FB page, & # 2 I wanted to save the message in a place that I could find it.

Here is the message:
==============================================================

Hi TTT Friends,

The Soaring Eagle Team is a downline building system to infinate!

Hi, You are encouraged to become a fan and join the Soaring Eagle Team!

We are like-minded entrepreneurs sharing ideas and strategies for success.

Click the Like button at the top of the page.

Post a message, add a photo or video! Share a program that you are excited about including your affiliate URL! Invite your friends and followers to join The Soaring Eagle Team by clicking the like button at the top. Invite them to join the program that you are promoting using your affiliate link on this page and have them post their affiliate link in your message thread.

Each person that joins will post their affiliate link and we will all work together to build their downline to infinite!

Browse through the threads on The Soaring Eagle Team page. If you see a program that will work for you join and add your affiliate link.

We will all work as a team to promote the latest persons affiliate link building downlines to infinite.

Ken Wolff
Team Administrator
800-291-4903

Your past cannot be changed:
change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

P.S. If by some strange reason the credit link does not take you to The Soaring Eagle Team on Facebook, copy and paste this URL into your browser:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Soaring-Eagle-Team/224038329710?ref=hl
============================================================

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!