Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Friends can help each other ...
7/25/2013 1:05:21 PM
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison
+3
RE: Friends can help each other ...
7/25/2013 1:27:54 PM
seems I got a friend who is a philosopher

if the friend is defined as guide and philosopher
+1
7/25/2013 1:33:34 PM
Thanks for your cool posts .... bye
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/25/2013 1:51:32 PM
Quote:
seems I got a friend who is a philosopher

if the friend is defined as guide and philosopher

Hm Saidev,

Pinoccio, made by maestro Giuseppe or Geppeto (I always confuse those 2 names) was one of my favorite characters, but already as a kid I understood that he needed to see the face of his best thoughts, so he carved them into the face of his little wooden friend.

Now I have to do the same, but not to carve but to draw your face, if I wish to consider you as for my friend. How strange. Two online fans of mine, Walter and Saidev , have their faces hidden. One should not be philosopher necessarily to assume how it is a bit more painter's job :).

Thanks for being attentive to what I share.

+2
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2013 2:33:58 PM
Quote:
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison
Thanks for nice friendship quote. A good friend also let his or her friend to win something by withdrawing himself or herself if he or she is involved in the contest. Isn't it?
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!