Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
It's sort of a mental attitude ...
7/24/2013 10:30:56 AM
It's sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It's about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
Adam Savage
+2
RE: It's sort of a mental attitude ...
7/24/2013 10:45:06 AM
Hi, Miss Branka, I could not understand your quote
"It's sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It's about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way. "
kindly tell me about this quote and I just want to know you have replied to my earlier msg to you. bye
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2013 10:59:11 AM
Quote:
Hi, Miss Branka, I could not understand your quote
"It's sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It's about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way. "
kindly tell me about this quote and I just want to know you have replied to my earlier msg to you. bye

Hello Saidev,

Thanks for joining this forum.
I can understand and appreciate your curiosity and wish to discuss things, but I can't promise I'd always have time to do it.

Human mindset could be improved, if person cares. Regardless if one is religious or not, educated or not, if cares to take responisibility for his life, he'd seek for the way to discover things different than those on which he already leans. That includes creativity and a playful approach to reality. Albert Einstein stated that mind, which has created problem, won't be able to solve it. To solve problem, one should change his mindset.

Hope this could help you in better understanding.
Best wishes,
Branka
+1
7/24/2013 12:12:51 PM
Amazing, marvellous reply, simply great
thanks for briefing.. bye

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/24/2013 12:38:49 PM
You are very welcome Saidev and I am glad you liked it.
Just to mention that I forgot most important condition to change the mindset : critical approach. Without it, we just change a chewing gum :).

Branka

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!