Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
The Second Coming of Affiliate Marketing via Brian Clark
7/17/2013 6:43:43 PM

What is the Second coming of affiliate marketing?

"Many people have jumped onto the Affiliate bandwagon and haven't earned a penny and that's a fact, but ( and yes there is a but) when you learn the steps and really open your eyes then knowing what you are getting into and learning how to think about affiliate marketing will help you form a better strategy which will help you reach those goals."

It seems that a huge segment of the online content industry that had been previously vilified by “respectable” online “journalists” (use of quotation marks intentional and appropriate) is also finally being seen as another savior of online content.

Some are even trying to call it “commerce journalism.”

It’s actually called affiliate marketing. And it’s been around online at least since Amazon launched its Associates Program in the 1990s, but never given proper credit as a “respectable” monetization avenue.

Until now.

In this 25-minute talk, Robert Bruce and I discuss …

• What is affiliate marketing?
  • The ancient origins of affiliate marketing
  • The Great Internet Marketing Conversion of 2013
  • Why affiliate marketing can make a great baseline revenue model
  • The difference between native advertising and affiliate marketing
  • The basics of affiliate disclosure
Listen to the podcast ( which is a fantastic 25 minutes to spend listening and learning about affiliate marketing and I have to say that listening about the origins of affiliate marketing really was interesting

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Second Coming of Affiliate Marketing via Brian Clark
7/18/2013 4:59:03 AM
Thanks Diane, I have been in affiliate marketing since 2005. I look forward to listening to this podcast soon. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Second Coming of Affiliate Marketing via Brian Clark
7/18/2013 2:15:00 PM
It was an interesting podcast Ken, but then again when Brian Clark does something, he normally does it very well. I hope you find it as interesting as I did
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!