Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Bogdan Fiedur's Internet marketing Course via Slideshare
7/10/2013 10:22:55 PM
As many of you may now be aware, Bogdan has started using SlideShare

I thought it would be kind of cool to share what he is doing here and as I had written a post introducing SlideShare, it is my hope that you will see the value in using this "tool"

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Bogdan Fiedur's Internet marketing Course via Slideshare
7/11/2013 11:05:55 PM
Thanks Diane! I immediately saw the potential of SlideShares when I saw your first post on this great resource. I joined right away but did not have time to get it to work for me. I updated my profile there but ran into problems when I tried to upload my first slide.

Here is what I tried to upload:

Join Free with Any Product Purchase

I had to shrink it to copy it, and when I tried to upload it I received this message:

Upload of 2013-07-11_1532[1].png failed! File is not an allowed file type.

I will have to get back to it when I can find more time. Thanks for sharing this and I will get it right eventually.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2013 12:00:18 AM
Hi Ken ...you need to upload everything into a PDF . It just so happens that I know the way to do this :-)

If you go here http://www.printfriendly.com/ it is a Chrome extension and what you can do is upload your image that way. The down side to using this is you won't be able to add any links to this one image.

On the other hand, if you use the Google Drive and go to presentations and upload your image onto a slide and then add a link, save to PDF and then upload..then you should not have any issues.

The link I gave you is a great way to quickly share a post that you have done..you won't be able to format like you can with the drive, but it is a workable solution.

If you are around on chat, I can also make some other suggestions

Diane

P.S.... I just tried the print friendly on your post and it works like a charm
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2013 1:23:20 AM
Thanks Diane! I will give print friendly a try. I don't need to add links to this graphic. I can ad links in later pages. I went through Bogdan's first 3 lessons on Blueprint for Success. Awesome! It gave me some ideas of what I can do once I get this figured out. For starters the page I tried to upload should probably not be page 1.

I do not do chat here in Adlandpro as it does not work with all that I do in multitasking. Skype works better for me. My Skype ID is: ken.wolff1

Ya I tried
print friendly in Firefox and it asked me to send a support ticket.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/12/2013 1:48:57 PM
Good morning Ken and as we connected on Skype last evening, I forgot to reply here lol

I did find other ways to do slides but this is one of those times where I will say that Google Drive has everything you would ever need to create a slide show and put it onto Slideshare.

The ONLY down side I am seeing to Slideshare is that you cant embed into any site that is using only HTML... it won't work ..but working to find an easy way to make it happen...this should be fun lol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!