Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Difference Between Busy And Productive
7/7/2013 1:15:25 PM
The most crucial element for our success in this business is productivity. Most people unfortunately think that they are successful just because they are keeping themselves busy. Well that is very far from the truth.

Productivity means getting things out of the way that you have to do but do not want to do. You do those tasks first because you want to spend more time doing the things that you enjoy doing. Lets say you hate making phone calls and you enjoy sending e-mails to others & writing blogs and articles? You get the phone calls out of the way with posture due to the fact that you are training your prospect to do what you are doing.

And like I said yesterday the prospect is asking himself two things:

Can I do this?

&

Can you teach me?

If the answer is no then forget about everything.

Forget how much time you spent on doing task per task. It is what you accomplish in this business that matters. If you do not get results then you aren't a leader.

Adjustment comes when you continue doing the things that do work and more importantly eliminate the things that do not work.

If a person works smart like that then he gets ahead if he doesn't then he gets left behind.

Lawrence Bergfeld
PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!