Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: DadnDaves has gone private.
1/16/2006 11:58:50 PM
G'Day Bryan. Glad to see your busy my Aussie Mate. Hope your earning well for your effort. I think you might like DadnDaves, as they are compatriots of your's Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/17/2006 1:51:57 AM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for the info, and glad to hear that the woman is in jail. Christine
+0
1/17/2006 1:58:15 AM
Hi Christine. Your not the only one who is glad she has been caught. She is still on remand at the moment, but there is so much evidence against her that the police say she is looking at 15-20. They are getting very tough on identity theft here in good old Nevada. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0
1/18/2006 6:23:26 AM
Hi Anthony, Thanks joined ,one question what happens if you dont upgrade before 28th January? Please message me.. :) Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
1/18/2006 3:57:12 PM
Hi Leanne, Well according to the DadnDaves site. All new members who join in this period will be asked to upgrade by 28th of Jan, or leave DadnDaves. I'm glad you decided to get in before the deadline approaches, as DadnDaves will not be allowing anyone else to join after the 26th, ever. For all the full details,please read everything in the back office, when you first log in, it is all explained fully there. Once again, welcome to one of the oldest programs on the Internet. Your security friend in Las Vegas.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!