Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Inspiration to live!!!
9/15/2013 4:52:22 PM
Hi Hafiz,
That truly is a love story. So heart warming.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2013 11:20:07 AM

A lonely person!!

This guy reading the newspaper on the subway is Keanu Reeves.

He is from a problematic family. His father was arrested when he was 12 for drug dealing and his mother was a stripper. His family moved to Canada and there he had several step dads.

He watched his girlfriend die. They were about to get married, and she died in a car accident. And also before that she had lost her baby. Since then Keanu avoids serious relationships and having kids.

He's one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. He said: 'I live in a flat, I have everything that I need at anytime, why choose an empty house?'

One of his best friends died by overdose, he was River Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix's brother). Almost in the same year Keanu's father was arrested again.

His younger sister had leukemia. Today she is cured, and he donated 70% of his gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia.

In one of his birthdays, he got to a little candy shop and bought him a cake, and started eating alone. If a fan walked by he would talk to them and offer some of the cake.

He doesn't have bodyguards, and he doesn't wear fancy clothes.

When they asked him about 'Sad Keanu', he replied: 'You need to be happy to live, I don't.'"

+2
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2013 4:27:58 AM
Hi Hafiz,

We all have a lot of things that happen in our lives, so it is up to us to make the best out of it. To me he likes to live in the small lonely world or he would find his way our of the misery he is creating for himself. My prayer is for him to wake up and live again, to stop being so sorry for me type person. We make our own beds, that we have to lie in.
My 2 cents worth.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2013 3:19:51 AM
They were wrong!!

Arthur Boorman was a disabled veteran of the Gulf War for 15 years, and was told by his doctors that he would never be able to walk on his own, ever again.

He stumbled upon an article about Diamond Dallas Page doing Yoga and decided to give it a try -- he couldn't do traditional, higher impact exercise, so he tried DDP YOGA and sent an email to Dallas telling him his story.

Dallas was so moved by his story, he began emailing and speaking on the phone with Arthur throughout his journey - he encouraged Arthur to keep going and to believe that anything was possible. Even though doctors told him walking would never happen, Arthur was persistent. He fell many times, but kept going.

Arthur was getting stronger rapidly, and he was losing weight at an incredible rate! Because of DDP's specialized workout, he gained tremendous balance and flexibility -- which gave him hope that maybe someday, he'd be able to walk again.

His story is proof, that we cannot place limits on what we are capable of doing, because we often do not know our own potential. Niether Arthur, nor Dallas knew what he would go on to accomplish, but this video speaks for itself. In less than a year, Arthur completely transformed his life. If only he had known what he was capable of, 15 years earlier.

Do not waste any time thinking you are stuck - you can take control over your life, and change it faster than you might think.

Hopefully this story can inspire you to follow your dreams - whatever they may be. Anything is Possible!

+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2013 3:49:25 AM
HI Hafiz,
I love these kind of things. Yes, you can do anything you set your mind to do. It takes mind power.

I am so glad to see a doctor, like you to watch and see and listen to other things, YOU give me hope for the medical field. I am so into natural healing, just like this video, it is what a person can do with the right tools.

Thanks for your post.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!