Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Inspiration to live!!!
7/24/2013 2:34:06 PM
HI Hafiz,

I can only imagine how hard this father worked to help his son. Yes the son should be so thankful to his father. Many blessing he will receive for his caring. Great love story.

I know I looked up to my father, he was my hero.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/24/2013 2:43:28 PM
Our parents(father and mother or anyone alone) are really working hard only for making a better future for us. But alas, most of the time, we fails to respect them. We only can realize their contribution in our life when we reach at the stage of being a father or mother ourselves. But they are long long away( in most of the cases) to get the respects at that time.
Thanks Myrna for reading and posting in this forum.
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/24/2013 3:12:47 PM
Perhaps he chose to do this was tired of being pitied and taken care of, when asked what he thought he could do, perhaps he volunteered for this service. Pictures without words can be deceptive.

Quote:
As you know I just have experienced one leg - one arm life. Hmmmm.
Not easy to get the novices just like that.

This pics has a deeply sad social connotation. Society that does not care of the invalid people is sick.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2013 5:26:11 PM
Nerma Selimović: A great fighter!!

Nerma is a member of Adlandpro. She is a real fighter. Branka shared about her fight. I am just putting it in my forum.

When she(Nerma) was 7 years old our civil war begun. Sarajevo is surely the biggest and most painful wound in the entire former Yugoslavia. City was almost hermetically closed for over 3 years (Bosnian Serbs'Army was all around city). People didn't have what to eat, with what to heat their homes, under a permanent cannonade of fire they lived without medications and ... it was worst possible horror.

One adversity never comes alone.
When was 20 y.o. Nerma was diagnosed having a brain tumor. 9 operations in 9 years. 2 times clinically dead.

When she survived, came another shock.
Her beloved Dad passed away, in the age of 50.

This brave and amazing person lives with her mother and 2 younger brothers.
She is a nurse, but does not work in profession.

Her bright spirits and a huge love and compession are her personal card.
Hilarious (like all Bosnian people) and smart, she has enriched my life in a very special way.
+1
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/6/2013 5:30:33 PM
Quote:
Nerma Selimović: A great fighter!!

Nerma is a member of Adlandpro. She is a real fighter. Branka shared about her fight. I am just putting it in my forum.

When she(Nerma) was 7 years old our civil war begun. Sarajevo is surely the biggest and most painful wound in the entire former Yugoslavia. City was almost hermetically closed for over 3 years (Bosnian Serbs'Army was all around city). People didn't have what to eat, with what to heat their homes, under a permanent cannonade of fire they lived without medications and ... it was worst possible horror.

One adversity never comes alone.
When was 20 y.o. Nerma was diagnosed having a brain tumor. 9 operations in 9 years. 2 times clinically dead.

When she survived, came another shock.
Her beloved Dad passed away, in the age of 50.

This brave and amazing person lives with her mother and 2 younger brothers.
She is a nurse, but does not work in profession.

Her bright spirits and a huge love and compession are her personal card.
Hilarious (like all Bosnian people) and smart, she has enriched my life in a very special way.

Hafiz! I can not tell you how much gratitude I feel ... Appreciate it!
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!