Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Interesting things around us
6/23/2013 3:57:08 AM

Genetically Deformed Cat!!

genetically_deformed_cat.jpg

If you notice this picture, very easily you can figure out this cat's right eye is yellow color and left eye is blue color. This color difference called a Genetic Deformation. This amazing picture captured by Bobby Pfeiffer for National Geographic.

what Bobby says:

"This is a kitty that I found in Lovech Bulgeria. It has some genetic deformations and it' rear legs are paralyzed. But it's owner take good care of it and carry it in their arms around the yard so it can have fresh air and enjoy the summer warmth. I was impressed by the difference in its eye color but also by its sweet and gentle character. "

+4
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Interesting things around us
6/23/2013 8:23:56 AM

Hafiz,

VERY beautiful and although it also has problems in mobility it is well loved and cared for.

Thank you.

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2013 4:55:51 PM

This is love of a mother!!

A 97-year-old mother surnamed Zhang has been taking care of her paralyzed son for about 40 years all by herself.

In East China's Anhui Province, a 97-year-old mother surnamed Zhang has been taking care of her paralyzed son for about 40 years all by herself. Zhang's story was put online by domestic media few months ago, which stirred intense discussion.
Web users from all over the country offered as much as 100,000 yuan to the poverty-ridden family, yet were.turned down by the mother despite her hard life. Zhang has been hailed as a "heroic mother" by her fans.

+3
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/24/2013 5:29:56 PM
The Power of the Human Spirit

The Power of the Human Spirit is Shown at its Mightiest by this one little girl. We Salute Her.
Qian HongYan lost her legs in an accident.Her family in China are poor and couldn't afford prosthetic legs, so she uses a basketball to help
her move. - Qian uses two wooden props to drag herself, and never complains, even though she has worn out six basketballs. - She attends her class- She always smiles, always being cheerful
+4
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2013 7:57:44 PM

The human spirit can be so very strong.

I thank God for these examples to give us all hope.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!