Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Airborne laser reveals ancient lost city
6/21/2013 11:44:50 PM
Quote:

10_1_136.gifHi Roger,

That would indeed prove interesting. A few years back, a similar tool was used, (I believe it was heat sensitive) revealed an image that is believed to be Noah's Ark at the top of Mount Arasat (I know that's not right) in Tibet. I believe that the Tibetan government refused to allow anyone to investigate it further. There are so many mysteries that could be solved, however first you have to get permission from the governments involved.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Hello Mike,

If I remember well, it was Mount Ararat in Turkey where the ark was detected (maybe by infra-red photography, not sure about that) but otherwise your commentary is correct and I appreciate your mentioning it in connection with this other fascinating discovery. Really, how many more treasures of all sorts would come into the light should governments not interfere.

Thanks again,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/22/2013 2:25:42 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

Thank you for the correction. Also, Infra-Red sounds reasomable to me. If enough countries co-operate with the scientists and archeologist it may open more avenues for research and force those countries to be more open to new discoveries. I believe that the reason given for not allowing more research was that it would cause their country to be over-run with tourists. More tourists mean more revenue. Imagine having actual proof that Noah's Ark truly does exist? It would prove conclusively that the story of the flood in the bible is true. Archeologists have already dug up various aquatic fossils in every desert on Earth, proving that even the deserts were under water at one time in the past. Therefore, it does not make sense not to want to finally uncover the Ark. Eventually, all truths will be proven, and we can finally put the pieces together to complete the puzzle.

A common life form found in all deserts is the lizard. Lizards are aquatic animals that somehow adjusted to a completely alien environment that that seem quite comfortable in. When they burrow in the sand, just how far below the surface do they go? Could it be that there are underground rivers below the surface that could be raised to the surface? I believe there are about 150 varieties of lizards on Earth, most of which can be found in or near deserts. Each variety of lizards have gills. Gills are used to survive in water. How come, after all these years, no one has said, "What's wrong with this picture?"

Sorry, once again I got carried away.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2013 1:37:03 AM
Sorry for the long delay, Mike.

I am not very sure about this, but I seem to remember that by the time they were made public, the images of the Ark, or rather of the wood from the supposed Noah's Ark found near the top of mount Ararat, provoked quite a reaction from different quarters. However, I have just made a quick research on Google and now I am not sure that what is shown in a couple of places is the same discovery that we have been talking about, because according to those places the discovery was made quite recently (in April 2010!) and I thought it was much older.

However it is, here is an article from the National Geographic:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100428-noahs-ark-found-in-turkey-science-religion-culture/ and a short video of the finding:

Hugs,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/27/2013 1:55:14 AM

Sorry Mike, I have to make a correction to my last post. There IS another article and it mentions a previous, pretty older, discovery of the Ark remains, in 1998, which looks like the one we were recently talking about. The title is 'Has Noah's Ark Been Found on Turkish Mountaintop?', and you may find it HERE.

Here is a key paragraph in it:

There have been several reported discoveries of the remains of Noah's Ark over the years, most notably a find by
archaeologist Ron Wyatt in 1987. At the time, the Turkish government officially declared a national park around his find, a boat-shaped object stretched across the mountains of Ararat.

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/04/27/noahs-ark-found-turkey-ararat/#ixzz2XNSCm5J1

I have not read the full article yet, but will do it tomorrow. I hope you read it too.

Hugs,

Miguel

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!