Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Airborne laser reveals ancient lost city
6/19/2013 2:56:49 AM
Quote:
Quote:

Fascinating stuff Miguel.

How much more is there to find I wonder?

Roger

That's a good question, Roger. These major findings are becoming more and more frequent these days. I suppose it is mostly the technological advances that are favoring the increase, though I like to think there is another, maybe supernatural, cause underlying it. Like the time was ripe for it.

Miguel

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I agree with that statement. Also, with proof that there is something there, the archaeoligists will have far fewer problems getting permission to dig. I believe that in the past, it was a lot less favorable to give a grant to a team of scientists that had a (hunch) that something was there, then there will be in the future (which is now in this case)when they can show proof. It is also eerie in a way because as you have mentioned there have been a lot of discoveries made in a relatively short period of time. Why now? Are we really that close to revelation?

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/19/2013 2:40:57 PM
Wow! Isn't technology great! Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2013 12:53:27 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Fascinating stuff Miguel.

How much more is there to find I wonder?

Roger

That's a good question, Roger. These major findings are becoming more and more frequent these days. I suppose it is mostly the technological advances that are favoring the increase, though I like to think there is another, maybe supernatural, cause underlying it. Like the time was ripe for it.

Miguel

10_1_136.gifHi Miguel,

I agree with that statement. Also, with proof that there is something there, the archaeoligists will have far fewer problems getting permission to dig. I believe that in the past, it was a lot less favorable to give a grant to a team of scientists that had a (hunch) that something was there, then there will be in the future (which is now in this case)when they can show proof. It is also eerie in a way because as you have mentioned there have been a lot of discoveries made in a relatively short period of time. Why now? Are we really that close to revelation?

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Mike, I believe Jesus' words in the Gospels (Luke 8:17, also Matthew) allude to all sorts of revelations and not only his teachings. "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open" is quite obviously Jesus' teaching but at the same time, he may have even been quoting from older proverbs, as he frequently did. For example, there are similar references, also in the Gospels, to things that will be revealed in due time but apply to other contexts, as in Luke 12:2. Summing up, to me, and to many more people like me, Jesus' words are ultimately eschatological, i.e. they, in the amplest possible context, mainly refer to the end times in which we are now.

This said, such words must in no way be regarded in a negative sense. Jesus was talking of things to ultimately be brought up into the open, which no less obviously meant, particularly in cases like this that we are talking about,
at a time when all things positive would be restored on Earth.

Thanks for showing up and posting,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/20/2013 9:32:29 PM
I would love to see this tool used around the pyramids of Egypt.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/21/2013 3:32:26 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Roger,

That would indeed prove interesting. A few years back, a similar tool was used, (I believe it was heat sensitive) revealed an image that is believed to be Noah's Ark at the top of Mount Arasat (I know that's not right) in Tibet. I believe that the Tibetan government refused to allow anyone to investigate it further. There are so many mysteries that could be solved, however first you have to get permission from the governments involved.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

smogmeinichols3.jpg

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!