Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Blood donation: advantages of donor!!
6/13/2013 9:10:07 AM
[From my blog]

Blood donation is a noble task. Almost everybody do it. Either for our relatives or any patient.
But do we know that we are also getting benefits from this noble task other than serving humanity?
What are the advantages of blood donating?

Among lots of advantages, I am stating few here.

Preparation for critical situation:
Number one and most import advantage is our body become familiar with a critical condition which may happen in any time in our life and so at that time we can sustain for a while than other who has never donated blood. Each time we donate blood, about 300-400ml blood is lost from our body. But we don’t become ill or even any dizziness or any sort of problem ( except for the first time, someone may experience vertigo or dizziness after first time blood donation) arise. Why this happen? Our body become familiar with this condition and it can compensate the lost amount easily. Who donate blood frequently , his body become
more familiar and be able to compensate more blood loss. So if any time, we fall in accident and have cut injury, we bleed , there is late in reaching any nearby hospital, until than out body can be maintained better than other who have not donate blood anytime.

Delayed in aging process:
In our body continuous metabolism occurring. So lots of free radicals are generating every second. This free radicals are responsible for our aging process. So more free radicals, more earlier we become older. So we need to get rid of these culprits. If we donate blood frequently, we wash out good amount of free radicals from our body and aging process delayed.

Screening of diseases:
If we donate blood, we become screened for common blood transmitted disease like hepatitis B, C, HIV, Malaria, Syphilis etc. So we come to know, whether we are suffering from these diseases or not.
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
World Blood donar day 2013
6/13/2013 9:38:21 AM
poster_thumb.gif
Tomorrow, 14th June is the World Blood donor day. Like every year, WHO has arranged a campaign this year to raise awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products and to thank voluntary unpaid blood donors for their life-saving gifts of blood. This year slogan is: "Give the gift of life: donate blood".
Lets donate blood and save life.......

For details: World Blood donor day
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Blood donation: advantages of donor!!
6/13/2013 1:26:31 PM
I support donating blood and my wife and kids are donors all 0- so I have a built in blood supply. But didn't we bleed folks for medicine in like the 13th and 14th century? A cure is what they said but their patients rarely got better ding this. If the body is having challenges producing red cells or platelets is this truly a benefit of giving blood? Sounds similar to blood doping without running it through the filters and booster part. Just asking things as they come to mind.

Quote:
[From my blog]

Blood donation is a noble task. Almost everybody do it. Either for our relatives or any patient.
But do we know that we are also getting benefits from this noble task other than serving humanity?
What are the advantages of blood donating?

Among lots of advantages, I am stating few here.

Preparation for critical situation:
Number one and most import advantage is our body become familiar with a critical condition which may happen in any time in our life and so at that time we can sustain for a while than other who has never donated blood. Each time we donate blood, about 300-400ml blood is lost from our body. But we don’t become ill or even any dizziness or any sort of problem ( except for the first time, someone may experience vertigo or dizziness after first time blood donation) arise. Why this happen? Our body become familiar with this condition and it can compensate the lost amount easily. Who donate blood frequently , his body become
more familiar and be able to compensate more blood loss. So if any time, we fall in accident and have cut injury, we bleed , there is late in reaching any nearby hospital, until than out body can be maintained better than other who have not donate blood anytime.

Delayed in aging process:
In our body continuous metabolism occurring. So lots of free radicals are generating every second. This free radicals are responsible for our aging process. So more free radicals, more earlier we become older. So we need to get rid of these culprits. If we donate blood frequently, we wash out good amount of free radicals from our body and aging process delayed.

Screening of diseases:
If we donate blood, we become screened for common blood transmitted disease like hepatitis B, C, HIV, Malaria, Syphilis etc. So we come to know, whether we are suffering from these diseases or not.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!