Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Content Marketing - Valuable Information
6/1/2013 7:09:59 PM

Lets talk about content marketing!

Everyone seems to be talking about content marketing, what it means and how to do it and there is no doubt in my mind that it is very important and yet many marketers...affiliate marketers have difficulty with the whole concept.

Reading about the 44 Must Read Resources on Content Marketing had me realize that for people who are new to affiliate marketing, this one post is packed with so much good and useful information, that to not pass it one would be a slap on my wrist time!

Here is a excerpt of this post and a short recap as to why content marketing is a good marketing strategy to employ for today’s online audience:

Show You’re an Authority on a Subject – When you offer unbiased and valuable information on a given subject matter, you earn trust with people who visit your blog or website. And as well all know, increasing the trustworthiness of your brand, tends to increase business.
Search Engine Traffic – Ten years ago, piling on content was a surefire way to grow traffic, but thanks to content farming and Google catching on to other SEO trickery, it’s not that easy anymore. However, the more content you create, the more search engine traffic you will accumulate simply because you will be increasing your longtail search visibility. But more importantly, well written content gets linked to – and backlinks are vital for climbing search engine rankings.
Build Your Marketing List and Readership – And as you commit to writing great content day in and day out, hopefully you are building up a list of readers whether it’s through Twitter Followers, Facebook Fans or email and RSS subscribers. As your marketing list grows, the more flexibility you have to promote and share offers to your subscribers.

Sometimes finding that content can be a chore and while we use Twitter,Facebook,G+ and other social networks to find good and useful content, here are a few more places for you to find that interesting topic to share with your readers......

This one website has a huge list of articles and videos that will give you a lot of post ideas

Stumble Upon when you use the discover option, you can find new interests or channels to great topics and information

Alltop The purpose of Alltop is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening?” in “all the topics” that interest you. You may wonder how Alltop is different from a search engine. A search engine is good to answer a question like, “How many people live in China?” However, it has a much harder time answering the question, “What’s happening in China?” That’s the kind of question that we answer.

reddit a type of online community where users vote on content

Yes I know that ( its a real site lol) a hub of interesting and fascinating information. Our site is updated daily with new and unusual stories and facts.

Daily Weird News | National Geographic News Weird News from National Geographic News

Slate Magazine. The Washington Post's online magazine.

Where do you get your ideas for writing content that will interest your readers?

+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Content Marketing - Valuable Information
6/2/2013 7:36:55 PM
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand Themselves, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! All for FREE!
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Content Marketing - Valuable Information
6/2/2013 7:54:02 PM
Hi Bob and a happy Sunday to you. What are your thoughts about content marketing and can you offer your own tip to help people with this topic?

Quote:
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand Themselves, Generate Leads, Build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! All for FREE!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!