Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Recognizing Affiliate Marketing Scams
5/26/2013 2:18:51 AM
Bob here. I'll post an audio maybe tomorrow that can help a lot too.
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 2:21:35 AM
I would love to see it and hear it and that's a fact Bob... very cool. will you let me know please?
Quote:
Bob here. I'll post an audio maybe tomorrow that can help a lot too.
+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 12:56:30 PM
Good morning to all, Hope all are safe and have fun with family and friends.

Diane you are right. I should have a post about this general topic. It hurts soooo many people.

Let me back up and start from the beginning.
I'll include affiliates, NWM companies and MLM companies. I'm not sure there is much difference between NWM and MLM companies. It seems the term NWM companies is becoming a more popular term.

The very first thing to look for, does the company take credit cards and are they headquartered in the United States? Now bear me out. Don't be offended if you live in another country. The reason I say look for a U.S. company is the U.S Federal Gov't has a Federal Regulation against FRAUD. If you pay with a credit card, not a debit card, you can recover your money.

Credit card companies are required by U.S. law to investigate and refund your money if fraud is involved. Of course, only companies in the U.S. fall under that regulation.

With that said, a very large percentage of affiliates and many NWM and MLM companies, even those in the U.S. are Ponzi Schemes. The owners of these Ponzi Schemes are very smart. They allow their members to make some money. This keeps them coming back, feeding them money. It's called GREED by the owners and the members! The lotteries are similar. You CAN NOT convince a member of an affiliate their company has about a 97% chance of being a Ponzi. They will not listen.

So if one should invest in a company in the U.S. and there are so many Ponzi Schemes, companies with owners who have no integrity, WHY invest in a U.S. company?

First, the credit card protection I mentioned. Second, there is a possibility the Federal Gov't will finally catch them and shut them down or at least make them change and become legal.

The Federal Gov't just doesn't have the resources to catch all of them. They have said it takes on average of about 2 years to investigate and get the proper evidence to file charges against a company. Many affiliates don't last that long. There have been state attorneys who have even said, "If the people are that stupid, let them lose their money.".

If a company does not take a credit card RUN, RUN, RUN... If the company is outside the U.S., RUN, RUN, RUN.

Just these two things will eliminate many.

Now, you want to look for a company that will help you build it big, build it once and build it for your children's children.

There is a lot in that statement.
1. The company has credibility, they are legal.
2. The management (ownership) has credibility, they have their members interest at heart.
3. They allow for people to purchase product retail, at a discount as a customer, and as a distributor. This meets the U.S. laws.
4. They have consumable products. A product that costs $2,000 or more is not consumable.
5. Has the ownership built a large organization of his/her own. We have 4 daughters, so I include the her. lol
6. Get the policies and procedures. Read them 10 times if necessary. They are sometimes difficult. The marginal companies will legalize their P & P by putting sentences throughout, not all in one place, so a person is less likely to connect all the Do's and Don'ts. That's crooked lawyers work.

I'll stop for now. But this is serious stuff. People are getting ripped off by the millions and spending millions on Ponzi Schemes and don't even know it. A very few wake up and realize it, but not many.

A person must have a master mind group to help them sort these things out. A master mind group of 1 person just doesn't work. Never has and never will. All those people in Ponzi Schemes are proving it every single day.

The audio I'd like to post hasn't been posted yet, but as soon as it is, I'll post it here for you to listen to. It is about 30 minutes, but is so important to this topic.

I hope you can tell my passion. If I can help save a few people from these scamers, I will.

I encourage you to copy and paste this into a text file, print it out and learn these basics. There is much more, but this is a good start.

I hope each one who reads this will enjoy their Memorial Day weekend or week, just a little bit more as a result of this information.

And there will be people who disagree strongly, but I have a huge amount of evidence to support what I say.

Thanks and good luck,

Bob Shoaf
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 5:36:39 PM
thanks Bob for creating this post..it is important and I am hoping people will come and read and more important heed!
Looking forward to that audio and that's a fact!
+0
6/1/2013 9:18:17 PM
Bob,

That aught to be required reading for anyone looking to enter the MLM, NWM, AM, IM business. Very Well Said!
David Weed President,
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!