Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Recognizing Affiliate Marketing Scams
5/26/2013 1:39:11 AM

Ways to recognize Affiliate marketing scams

Avoid the scam trap

A great post by Carolyn Cohn done back in 2011 which is still worth reading because many people are still having problems in knowing what is real, what is legitimate and ones that you should run away from as fast as you can.
In her post she talks about

Cost versus no cost
Degree of difficulty
empty promises
and different factors to help you ignore the hype such as...
  • A promise of money without doing any work
  • Photos of fancy cars and other outrageously expensive luxuries
  • “Fool proof” anything
  • Photos of earnings with no details attached to them except for a mention of affiliate commissions
Affiliate marketing can be and is a very good way to create and income, but knowing what to stay away from will save you time, money and heartache
It's not a long post, but with gems of wisdom that I feel will be helpful to everyone ~

+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Recognizing Affiliate Marketing Scams
5/26/2013 1:56:23 AM
1. What is the cost to enroll? What product do you get in your hand? Do you get value in your had? If not RUN, RUN, RUN.
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 1:58:15 AM
Quote:
1. What is the cost to enroll? What product do you get in your hand? Do you get value in your had? If not RUN, RUN, RUN.

yes yes yes!

+0
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/26/2013 2:04:10 AM
2. What's the integrity of the ownership?
3. Have they ever been able to build a large organization?
4. Read their policies & procedures. This can be quite revealing.
5. How many customers does it take to break even?
6. Do they even enroll customers or just distributors?
7. If they say the pay 100% commissions, RUN, RUN, RUN. They are telling you the value of their product is $0.

Hope this helps.
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/26/2013 2:07:45 AM
Quote:
2. What's the integrity of the ownership?
3. Have they ever been able to build a large organization?
4. Read their policies & procedures. This can be quite revealing.
5. How many customers does it take to break even?
6. Do they even enroll customers or just distributors?
7. If they say the pay 100% commissions, RUN, RUN, RUN. They are telling you the value of their product is $0.

Hope this helps.

Trust me this helps..you should write your own post about this topic as I think you would be able to tell people from your own unique perspective ..the more we talk about these kinds of things, the more we can really help people on a better path that will really help them
thank you so so so much for lending your expertise on this Bob and Lucy ( um is it Bob or Lucy that I am talking to?)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!