Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Reflections
5/14/2013 6:57:48 PM

I believe that most evil is based upon fear.

Despots frequently fear that the world will not notice them and so perform despicable acts.

+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2013 9:06:01 PM
Hi Branka, now I can say something...lol I needed to think and choose my words and no one answer or response is the right one.

On one hand I will say that we choose our own reality and if we feel that things are going to go bad, then chances are we will, its that simple and yet nothing is ever that simple. By staying calm and in the moment looking towards the positive, you truly helped this person. By standing back and not getting into the persons drama or negatives, you were able to keep yourself grounded and you took care of you.

There is a deeper issue though and one that I have had experience with and that has to do with abuse in homes or work where you end up looking into the "demon mirror" and that reality becomes part of you..only bad, sad and terrible things can happen..but that is a topic for another day and one that would frighten most people away.
+1
Bob
Bob Shoaf

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2013 9:18:18 PM
Here's a suggestion,

Construct a positive self-talk. Start by saying, "I am....". You have to use emotion. Just saying it will not be effective. Your mind only acts on emotion. For example say, "I am having fun, attracting and sponsoring (highest level in your comapany) into my business, easily and consistently through education and teamwork". Say this self-talk 500 times per day.

You also need a master mind group. A master mind group of one won't work.

Stop using words like can't and trying. Use words or phrases like I am, attracting, etc.

Doing this self-talk with strong emotion will attract to you whatever you strongly desire.

I hope this helps,

Bob
I teach Network Marketers how to Brand themselves, generate Leads, build Relationships and Grow Themselves & Their Teams! www.Bob55.com All for Free in your company! Bob Shoaf (575) 415-8671 Cell Anytime A Mentor with a Servants Heart
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/14/2013 9:29:41 PM
Quote:

I believe that most evil is based upon fear.

Despots frequently fear that the world will not notice them and so perform despicable acts.

Roger, thanks for joining discussion.

My contemplative laboratory has many socio-psychological stages, on which many different roles and scenarios are performed. So, I am enabled to study, to say directly, any historic personality until least details, divine (spiritual) or secular.

Leaders, or just persons exposed to public opinion, practically rent their lives to the masses. And masses do the same. What else could be found here than a true paradox? No one lives his own life!!! And that paradox is a cradle of all visible and invisible matters of human personal and social life.

Shame and Blame, as a hermaphroditic parents of fear (in essence, AKA as a longitudinal wave with a countless frequencies, issued out of magma) disable one possibly comfortable life to the "communicating vessels" among leader (despot) and masses, making it rather a rough sea.

We still drink and eat one rather conspiracy equation about the Despots' greed and inconsideration in exploitative attitude against masses. Without such a superficial equation, our lives, I am sure, would be much more human and peaceful.

Watch carefully over your thoughts, when you assume you'd be blamed for .... anything. Your spontaneous reaction (even when talking to your closest and dearest people) would be the state of defense. You do not need to acknowledge it, to show it. But we can lie all, except ourselves. Just watch carefully, during one single day, how many times your thoughts are an uniformed soldiers, ready to defend your opinion, desire, righteousness, wrongness ... whatsoever.

So, our personal trouble is never in the other's hands.
We imagine, we expect, we suppose .... and we react, causing reaction from others.
We are our own despots.
And our own servants and slaves.

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/16/2013 12:50:49 PM

Branka_Babic_on_AdlandPro_and_in_general_ha_ha.jpg

Diane and Bob,

I'd be back to you probably during the day.

Hugs,
Branka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!