Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: quotes
4/28/2013 12:18:58 PM
Thanks Nerma.
I am very brief now, and to add a bit of fun to this excellent topic, to say:

Love is when you see name (in this case, two names) and can't resist to pop in, but duty is calling and character judges what is of priority :)). Are character and love in opposition?

No.

Or if yes - what matters :)?

I'd continue my philosophical reasoning by sweating near oven, my home is again unexpectidly full of parachutists, and I am .............. in the run.

See you later :)

Love,

BB
+1
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/28/2013 1:12:11 PM
Quote:
Thanks Nerma.
I am very brief now, and to add a bit of fun to this excellent topic, to say:

Love is when you see name (in this case, two names) and can't resist to pop in, but duty is calling and character judges what is of priority :)). Are character and love in opposition?

No.

Or if yes - what matters :)?

I'd continue my philosophical reasoning by sweating near oven, my home is again unexpectidly full of parachutists, and I am .............. in the run.

See you later :)

Love,

BB

Thank you Branka! When you're short there always say something worth considering. Enjoy your Sunday with his parachutists! Huge kiss!
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2013 1:30:27 PM
What a great forum Nerma and thanks for introducing Nietzsche. I recognized some of his quotes and others were new to me... A good way to start my Sunday :-)

Diane
+1
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/28/2013 2:00:53 PM
Quote:
What a great forum Nerma and thanks for introducing Nietzsche. I recognized some of his quotes and others were new to me... A good way to start my Sunday :-)

Diane

Thanks :) I love his quotes and I thought it was not bad to share. I'm glad you started Sunday well :)
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!