Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Bosnian Valley of Pyramids
4/15/2013 11:09:17 AM
Hi Nerma,

This report of you on the Bosnian pyramids is becoming fascinating, at least to me. You may have heard in one of the videos that my country, Peru (in South America) is mentioned in connection with the other existing pyramids all across the Americas. Regarding this, I would like to mention that in many ways, they and even those in North America (so-called 'mounds') are actually more similar than they look to all other existing pyramids in the world.

But I don’t want to talk about my own experience with my countries’ pyramids or what I have learned about those in Egypt or in North and Central America, I just want to tell you how impressed I am with the new discoveries in connection with the pyramids in your country, especially the part that says they are the oldest in the world as, incredible as it may seem, it makes perfect sense... well again at least to me, as I am afraid this one particular will be questioned by many people here; but only out of jealousy, lol.

And this because
according to the information that I have gathered, the people who, for example, built the North American mounds could date back to 3000 BC, which would make them as ancient as the builders of the great pyramids in Egypt, of the first ziggurats in Mesopotamia and of the recently discovered city of Caral, the oldest civilization in the Americas, in my country (see http://www.caralperu.gob.pe/ and the video below). In terms of the traditional lore, those people could have received an important amount of their sacred knowledge from the primordial tradition, as it is only in the course of the current age that what little knowledge was left from previous ages has finally become lost.

But I am afraid this is quite another matter.
Thanks anyway for bringing to us this great topic,

Miguel

"Caral, the oldest city in the Americas"

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2013 11:40:32 AM
Quote:
Hi Nerma,

This report of you on the Bosnian pyramids is becoming fascinating, at least to me. You may have heard in one of the videos that my country, Peru (in South America) is mentioned in connection with the other existing pyramids all across the Americas. Regarding this, I would like to mention that in many ways, they and even those in North America (so-called 'mounds') are actually more similar than they look to all other existing pyramids in the world.

But I don’t want to talk about my own experience with my countries’ pyramids or what I have learned about those in Egypt or in North and Central America, I just want to tell you how impressed I am with the new discoveries in connection with the pyramids in your country, especially the part that says they are the oldest in the world as, incredible as it may seem, it makes perfect sense... well again at least to me, as I am afraid this one particular will be questioned by many people here; but only out of jealousy, lol.

And this because
according to the information that I have gathered, the people who, for example, built the North American mounds could date back to 3000 BC, which would make them as ancient as the builders of the great pyramids in Egypt, of the first ziggurats in Mesopotamia and of the recently discovered city of Caral, the oldest civilization in the Americas, in my country (see http://www.caralperu.gob.pe/ and the video below). In terms of the traditional lore, those people could have received an important amount of their sacred knowledge from the primordial tradition, as it is only in the course of the current age that what little knowledge was left from previous ages has finally become lost.

But I am afraid this is quite another matter.
Thanks anyway for bringing to us this great topic,

Miguel

"Caral, the oldest city in the Americas"

Hello Miguel! Thank you for your post. First, I must say that my pyramid in Peru fascinate because of its shape, and then the story about building pyramids.
The Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon is associated with Peruvian pyramids due to extraordinary similarity. Honestly, I wish this were not the remains of the royal city, but to confirm the thesis that there are pyramids in Bosnia.
Have a nice day,

Nerma
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2013 11:42:04 AM
Quote:
Fascinating.

Thank you, Sir Roger.
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/15/2013 11:45:00 AM
Quote:
Dearest kid,

This is very very nice. Thanks to avoiding a lot of text. The whole story is under construction, and each of us may feel free to get our own impressions :).

One of my acquaintances (a taxi driver, not much educated nor engaged into mystic or so) visited pyramids recently. His impressions are interesting. He is sure that Bosnian pyramids are real and his eyes suggest him to go back in a while, to see what's new there.

One another man, a radiesthesist , was thrilled by observing this whole thing from his angle.
I thank you once more for bringing in those great videos and pics.

Dear Mrs. Branka!
First, thanks for "dearest kid", second thank for you post.
You must come to Visoko (be my guest) and see all this.
+3
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2013 12:56:11 PM
Hi Nerma,
I love those images (valleys, water tunnel, stone steps, old terraces)!
They are breath-taking and quite artistic.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Blessings
Sam
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!