Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Bosnian Valley of Pyramids
6/9/2013 2:37:57 PM
Nerma! Are you member of this Bosnian Pyramid adventure? A lot of collection regarding Pyramids of your country. thanks for sharing all.
+4
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2013 3:04:19 PM
Quote:
Nerma! Are you member of this Bosnian Pyramid adventure? A lot of collection regarding Pyramids of your country. thanks for sharing all.

Hafiz, thank you for your time and comments. When they started working on the site pyramid (8 years ago), I worked for the foundation for a while, and the next year (2006) I was a volunteer. Now I am an observer and promoter, mostly here at AdlandPro social network.
+5
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2013 3:09:01 PM
Quote:
Hi Nerma,

Thanks for bringing more photos and news. Milos B. and I talked on Friday to go together to visit pyramids. This looks so exciting.

Looking forward for the new updates.

Hello Branka!

I am glad you talked about it, make me happy, and come :) In a few days I will visit the sites and make more pictures, I believe it has a lot of interesting things.

Thanks for your time and comments.

+4
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2013 3:40:55 PM
Hi Nerma,

All this is most interesting and exciting. I am sure the results from the coming work in the pyramids will transcend all expectations. I cannot but congratulate you and your country for the way all is being managed.

Sincerely,

Miguel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/9/2013 4:54:35 PM
Quote:
Hi Nerma,

All this is most interesting and exciting. I am sure the results from the coming work in the pyramids will transcend all expectations. I cannot but congratulate you and your country for the way all is being managed.

Sincerely,

Miguel

Miguel, thanks for your time and kind words. I expect more exciting developments in the continuing investigation. I appreciate your opinion, thank you once again.
+4

facebook
Like us on Facebook!