Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Quotes about "Leadership"
4/11/2013 12:17:23 AM
These may not qualify specifically as leadership quotes, but they fit as part of the qualities in a leader:

I got these from my grandmother (long gone).
  1. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  2. Always remember to put your mind in gear, before you let the clutch out on your tongue.
Dave
PS. Jim mentioned Nelson Mandela and said, "God rest his soul." Unlike what we see in the Star Trek mimes everywhere these days, he ain't dead, yet, Jim!
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 12:25:35 AM
I am going to have to come up with a specific category for these one Dave..but boy are they true!
I noted what Jim had said and even looked to see if I had miss some news and then thought maybe the words were meant in a different way..aww well

hmm could also do Star Trek Quotes as some point..not a bad idea :-)

Quote:
These may not qualify specifically as leadership quotes, but they fit as part of the qualities in a leader:

I got these from my grandmother (long gone).
  1. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  2. Always remember to put your mind in gear, before you let the clutch out on your tongue.
Dave
PS. Jim mentioned Nelson Mandela and said, "God rest his soul." Unlike what we see in the Star Trek mimes everywhere these days, he ain't dead, yet, Jim!
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 2:09:12 AM
I will have to watch for your new quote forums as they appear.

The Star Trek one is a great idea.

Live long and prosper...

Dave
+1
Jefft Hileman

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2013 2:26:45 AM

I like the last "" :)

Wanna? Wanna play? Wanna play a viral game? Internet Scavenger hunt. I will post it if n ya all want to play..cheers.

http://jimsezwebbusiness2.blogspot.com/ I don’t want to hound you but this is important. In case you missed it, I wanted to send you to watch my friend Jim’s video.
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 2:53:51 AM
I just got finished doing something else...give me a short time
Diane

Quote:
I will have to watch for your new quote forums as they appear.

The Star Trek one is a great idea.

Live long and prosper...

Dave
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!